Go Sugam Odisha Portal Login | Go Sugam Portal Registration Online | Application Process
As we all know that there have been so many schemes and portals have launched by various governments, to provide them numerous benefits, and now here is another initiation which is called Odisha go Sugam Portal 2023, which is launched by the government of Odisha. With the implementation of this initiation, the government will provide them corporation along public officials and employing technologies, and also various kind of services will be provided by Department of Agriculture, Horticulture, Zoology, Animal Husbandry, and Fisheries also. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding this portal, such as objective, benefits, features, required documents list, application process and many more.
Odisha Go Sugam Portal 2023
The government of Odisha have launched another portal which is called Odisha Go Sugam Portal, which will provide various kinds of services to all the farmers of the state, and it will also improve the lifestyle of the farmers. All the departments such as, Agriculture department, Animal Resource Development Department, and Fisheries and Farmer Empowerment have digitalized their services, regarding Farmer critic will be available under this portal. It also makes it easier for farmers to use relevant services from other authorities, such as water supply, electricity and environmental protection.
Overview Details of Odisha Go Sugam Portal 2023
|Name of the Portal||Go Sugam Portal|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha|
|Objective||To providing benefits of services available on the portal|
Objective of the Odisha Portal
The main objective of this portal, is to provide various departments services available in one portal, so that farmers will get benefits from this and also improve their lives.
Benefits of Odisha Go Sugam Portal
- With the implementation of this portal, they will maintain central place where farmers can receive incentives, and this portal also contains relevant information such as requirements, eligibility requirements and rules for all initiatives.
- With this, applicants will be able to check the status of the application with the help of mobile number in the app or on the website, and this platform already includes applications for key services provided by various government organizations such as: B. Water supply and electricity connections.
- Most important, the government have also set the one-stop shop for farmers and the application process has been accelerated, and farmers find it easy to use the services offered by the platform.
- Farmers can also contribute in information regarding agriculture through this portal, and he services are accessible via the online portal and have been rolled out nationwide so that more farmers can be benefited.
- In order to get benefited from this portal, applicants must be the permanent residence of Odisha.
- And candidates must the farmer, no other people can avail benefits from this initiation.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Identity proof
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Agriculture Land papers
- Domicile certificate
Online Registration Process of Odisha Go Sugam Portal
To make a registration procedure, applicants are advised to visit the Official Website of the portal.
After loading the page, you will see the Apply option, tap on it and continue.
- Now you are required to tap on Don’t Have a Account, Register Now option, and the form will open.
- On the registration form, you are required to fill all the necessary details which is asked.
- And last tap on Register option, and with this registration process is done.
Go Sugam Portal Odisha Login Procedure
- First Visit the Official Website of Odisha Go Sugam.
- Now on the homepage click on Apply Button.
- Now the Login Page will open on Your screen.
- After that you have to Enter the Registered Mobile Number and Password.
- Now Click on Login Button.
Online Application Process of Odisha Go Sugam Portal
- To make a application process, applicants have to go to the Official Website.
- And on that page, you are required to tap on Apply button, now provide all the registration details such as Registration id and password, and tap on login.
- And then, the application form link will be seen, you have to tap on it.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary details on the application form and attach all the documents needed, and tap on Save button as an Draft Button.
- Now you are required to tap on Next option to save and last tap on Confirm option, and its done.
Check Application Status for Odisha Go Sugam Portal.
- First go to the Official Website of Odisha Go Sugam.
- Now the Homepage will load on your screen.
- On the Homepage Click on Know Your Status.
- After that Select Your Directorate.
- Enter Your Application Number and Phone Number.
- Now you have to click on Submit Button.
- At last, the Application Status will be shown on Your Screen.
Contact Number: (0674) 2536985,2322960
Helpline Numbers: 155333, 7205120692, 7205120693
Email id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax id: (0674) 2390681
Address: Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department, Odisha Secretariat, Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751001