NCVT MIS Portal Admit Card | NCVT MIS Portal Login | nvct.mis.gov.in result | NCVT MIS Certificate | NVCT MIS Marksheet
So today in this article we will talk about another portal, which is known as NCVT MIS Portal, in which all the important details regarding ITI will be available for the ITI students. Basically, it’s a online platform which provide many services to all the trainees in India, such as, ITI search, grading, ITI account, Trade statics and, Trainer section find, Trainee search t, and many more. So, those who are student of ITI and wants to know more about this in detailed must, kindly read this whole article till the end and get detailed information regarding this portal, such as, eligibility criteria, services list, and login process is also available in this article.
Table of Contents
NCVT MIS Portal
NCVT is for National Counselling Vocational Training (NCVT), while MIS stands for Management Information Systems. As a result, NCVT MIS Portal manages all ITI trainee data. The government of India built the NCVT MIS site. The advisory board established this portal in 1956, and on the NCVT MIS website, trainees and craftsmen are awarded mark sheets and diplomas, as are numerous government ITI institutes in the country. And all private colleges are connected with NCVT MIS Hotel, log-in details are supplied to all colleges from where they provide their college information on the NCVT MIS portal from time to time.
State Board of Industrial Training Institutes NCVT conducts examinations on its orders and admits students to state ITI colleges based on entrance exams. Every ITI college in the state has a vote, and the boards are directly connected to the DGT Council.
Overview Details of NCTV MIS Portal
|Full-Form of NCVT Portal||National Counselling Vocational Training|
|MIS Full-Form||Management Information System|
|Main Work||Trainee Certificate|
Objective of NCVT MIS Portal
Basically, this portal was officially launched to improve the market function of vocational education in India. The platform was developed by the Directorate-General for Employment and Job Training and Employment. Promote excellence in ITI, build effectiveness in the delivery of competency-based education and training. Create a framework for continuous improvement and offer the opportunity to benchmark yourself against other institutions.
Benefits of NCVT MIS Portal
- With the implementation of this portal, it will help in improving the structure of the market for vocational training in India, and this initiation is launched by Labour and Employment’s Directorate General of Employment and Training.
- This portal is created to improve the efficiencies process of the government, and also to improve the infrastructure in order to make awareness of the skills in India.
- Employers can also use the portal to check the authenticity of applicants, and the general public can also access numerous details about institutions in the country, study offer and acceptance statistics, total number of places available, examination schedules, etc.
- This portal is also work as to extension of transparency and also to overcome the corruption caused by use to technologies, and it will also make balance between labour laws and labour welfare.
- The main aim of this beneficial portal is to provide help to all the stakeholders, and the portal will reduce the waiting time from years to days for the trainee to receive the certificates.
Eligibility Criteria of NCVT MIS Portal
- In order to apply for these courses under this portal, candidates age should be in between 14 to 40 years, and to get proper details kindly get the admission brochure to get proper age relaxation details and many more.
- For that, candidates must have to appear in the examination of AITT to get better trade opportunities under this institute.
- Trainee profile, verification section
- Download e certificate
- ITI search\ Instructor data
- Exam registration
- ITI account
- Trade statics and
- Certified trainer search
- Trainer section find
- Trainee search t
- Instructor search and
Procedure to Check Trainee Profile Under this NVCT MIS Portal
- Those candidates who are willing to check the profile, are required to visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- And after reaching that page, you have to click on Trainee profile option and continue.
- Now the other page will appear, where you have to enter your Registration Number,
- Father’s name or Guardian’s name,
- And then enter your Date of Birth, and also captcha code, and tap on submit option.
- With this process, you can easily access in your trainee profile.
Registration Procedure Under NCVT MIS Portal
- In order to make a registration process, applicants have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- And then, you have to find the option called Online Affiliation, click on it and continue.
- The list will appear, now you have to find the ITI Registration option, and click on it.
- After tapping on that link, the application form will appear, now fill the form with necessary details.
- And also select the Trade Preferences from the given list, applicants will be able to select 3 of them, and continue.
- And now verify the details and submit the form.
- And after this all the candidates will receive the conformation message with login details.
NCVT MIS Portal Login Procedure
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage you have to Click on Login Option.
- After that you’ll be redirected to Login Page.
- Here you have to enter Login ID & Password.
- Now fill the Captcha Code Carefully.
- In the End Click on Login Button.
How to Submit Grievance under NCVT MIS Portal
- First go to Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Option Called Complaint Tool located on top right Corner.
- After that you have to enter your Username & Password then choose your preferred Language.
- Then Click on Login Button.
- After Login You can now Submit Grievance.
E Certificate Verification
- First Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage of the Website Click on Verification Option.
- After that click on E- Certificate Verification Option.
- Then you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you have to enter your Certificate Number & Choose your Certificate Type.
- In the End Click on Go Option.