Previously the government of India released many initiatives to provide financial support for students to pursue their higher education and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Gujarat at the announcement of annual budget which is called Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024. Under this, the government aims to provide financial assistance t all the students who are studying in science stream, so those who want to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to make a registration through the link given in this article. For more details like eligibility criteriua, features, registration process, etc you have to read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
At the announcement f annual budget the government of Gujarat has taken an initiative for students who are financially unstable and looking forward to pursue their education in science stream. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support to all the students who are studying in 11th and 12th in science stream, because we all know that in science fields there are various expenses related to experiments and other stuff and those who are financially unstable unable to afford money to get it. Those who are looking forward to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to read this article till the end and get all the important information and then make a registration through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
|Government of Gujarat state
|Students studying in science stream
|Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get financial aid of 10,000 which will be given to students studying in 11th and 15,000 will be given to 12th grade students who are studying in science stream.
|The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial support for students who are looking forward to pursue their higher education in science field.
Objective of Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to all the students who are financially unstable and studying in science stream. With the implementation of this scheme, students will receive financial assistance of 10,000 to the students studying in 11 grade and 15,000 will be given to 12th grade students. With the help of this initiative, students will become independent and secure, so that they no longer need to rely on others for their academic expenses. For those students who want to get registered under this scheme are advised to make a registration process through the link given in this article.
Benefits of Namo Saraswati Yojana
- The government of Gujarat launched this beneficial scheme to provide financial support to all the students who are studying in science stream.
- Under this, all the registered candidates will receive financial aid from 10,000 to 15,000 which will be given to 11th and 12th grade students.
- With the help of this initiative students will become independent and secure so that they can pay for their academic expenses without relying on others.
- All the registered candidates will get their financial aid to directly their bank accounts, that they have registered at the time of registration.
- To get this opportunity, applicants should be the resident of Gujarat state.
- Those students who are studying in 11th and 12th grade are eligible for this scheme.
- Students who are studying in Gujarat schools are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Cast certificate
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Income proof
- Domicile certificate
Registration Procedure Under Namo Saraswati Yojana 2024
- For registration, applicants have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, click on the Citizen Service option and continue.
- After reaching to the webpage, find the Namo Saraswati Yojana option and continue.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary details on it and attach the documents as well.
- After this process, submit the application form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.