Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana Application Form
Here we are going to discuss the latest initiation called Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana (YKKY), which is an ambitious initiative started by the Madhya Pradesh government in 2023 to give job and skill development opportunities to the state’s youth. The government intends to give free training to around 1.5 lakh youngsters in various vocational courses like healthcare, hospitality, tourism, agriculture, construction, and many others through this initiative. The initiative intends to develop a trained workforce in the state, which will not only improve the employability of the young but will also contribute to the state’s overall economic growth.
In this article, we have mentioned all the important aspects of this yojana which include, benefits, eligibility criteria, and much more, so all the citizens are advised to read this article before making any further process.
Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana 2023
The Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana is a new project the Madhya Pradesh government announced to promote skill development opportunities to the state’s youth. The initiative seeks to assist children with training and career possibilities, particularly those who have dropped out of school or college and those from economically disadvantaged homes. The program focuses on delivering vocational training in a variety of fields, including agriculture, healthcare, hospitality, and construction.
The scheme’s major goal is to provide youngsters with the skills they need to become self-sufficient and contribute to the state’s growth. The Madhya Pradesh government has allotted a large budget for the scheme’s execution and has cooperated with numerous training providers to ensure the scheme’s success. The government’s goal with this Yojana is to produce a qualified and capable workforce that can fuel the state’s economic growth.
Overview Details of Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana 2023
|Name of the Yojana||Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana|
|Launched by||Mukhyamantri Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Launched in||23 March 2023|
|Registration starts from||1 June 2023|
Objective of Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamayi Yojana
The major goal is to empower the state’s young by providing them with skill development training and employment opportunities, consequently contributing to the state’s overall economic growth. Through a network of training centers and employment agencies, the initiative intends to provide adolescents with industry-relevant skills and make them employable in a variety of industries such as manufacturing, construction, healthcare, hospitality, and others. Furthermore, the plan aims to stimulate young entrepreneurship by providing them with financial aid and other resources to create their own firms.
Benefits of Mukhymantari Yuva Kaushal Kamayi Yojana 2023
- The Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana’s goal is to give skill development training to the state’s youth. This will allow students to get the skills needed to enter the workforce and increase their employability.
- The program also attempts to provide kids with job possibilities. This scheme’s training will assist young people in finding work in a variety of fields.
- Under this initiative, the government would offer financial aid to youth. This will assist them in finishing their training and becoming financially independent.
- The Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana also attempts to boost young entrepreneurship. The training given by this initiative will assist them in starting their own enterprises and creating jobs.
- The program also aims to empower women by offering them skill development training and financial aid. This will allow them to become financially independent and contribute to the state’s progress.
- At the time of application, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh and provide proof of residency.
- The candidate must have finished 10th grade or its equivalent from a recognized board or institution.
- The applicant must have basic reading, writing, and speaking abilities in Hindi or English. Furthermore, the candidate must have no prior job experience in the field of their desired skill training.
- The applicant’s annual household income cannot exceed Rs. 3 lakhs.
- The applicants will be chosen after a written exam and an interview with the selection committee.
- The chosen applicants must commit to attending the skill training program on a regular basis and finishing the course within the time limit specified.
- The applicant must register online at the Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana 2023 official website and give all essential information and documentation.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Registration Procedure Under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
- Go to the Official Website of the Yuva Kaushal Kamai Yojana 2023, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- On the homepage, you will see an option to “Register” as a new user. Click on it and fill in your personal details, such as your name, mobile number, email ID, and date of birth.
- After filling in your personal details, you will be prompted to choose a username and password for your account. Make sure to choose a strong password that you can remember easily.
- After submitting your personal details, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the OTP in the space provided to verify your contact information.
- After verifying your contact information, you will be redirected to a page where you need to fill in your educational and professional details.
- Make sure to fill in all the required fields correctly.
- After filling in your educational and professional details, you will be prompted to choose a training course from the list of available options.
- Select the course that you are interested in and click on the “Apply” button.
- After selecting a training course, you will be required to upload certain documents, such as your identity proof, address proof, and educational certificates.
- Make sure to upload all the required documents in the correct format.
- After uploading the required documents, you will be redirected to a payment gateway where you need to pay the application fee.
- The fee amount will be displayed on the screen.
- After paying the application fee, review your application form to ensure that all the information and documents are correct.
- If everything is in order, click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.