Odisha’s government has always been at the forefront of education promotion and ensuring that every kid in the state has access to a high-quality education. The Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 is one of the government’s attempts to inspire everyone participating in Odisha’s educational system. Awards will be granted to instructors, students, and schools who have demonstrated remarkable achievements in several areas under this system. Academic success, co-curricular activities, athletics, and community service are examples of these areas.
The prizes will be granted at three levels: district, block, and state. Here we have mentioned all the important detailed information which includes benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more, so all the applicants who are willing to get benefited from this yojana are advised to read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana is a ground-breaking project launched by the Odisha government to inspire and recognize everyone participating in the state’s educational system. The program was created with the goal of developing an educational culture of excellence and creating an atmosphere that promotes and encourages academic accomplishment. This Yojana will give a venue for teachers, students, and schools to demonstrate their academic brilliance and get appropriate recognition and prizes for their work. This innovative initiative is positioned to play a critical role in determining the future of education in Odisha, becoming a significant driver of academic success and growth in the state.
Overview Details of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
|Name of the Yojana||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Motivating everyone involved in the Odisha educational system|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The goal of this yojana is to recognize and reward the hard work of all parties involved in Odisha’s educational system, including teachers, students, and schools. The initiative intends to stimulate and encourage individuals and institutions to enhance the quality of education in the state and to foster an educational excellence culture. The government intends to establish a good learning environment that supports innovation, creativity, and academic success, ultimately contributing to the state’s overall growth, through this plan.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
- This program seeks to recognize and reward educational excellence. The initiative encourages students, instructors, and educational institutions to continue striving for excellence and attaining their goals by recognizing their accomplishments.
- Recognizing and appreciating students’ and instructors’ contributions may considerably increase morale. It can inspire people to strive more, set greater objectives, and accomplish better. This, in turn, may have a good influence on the state’s entire educational system.
- This program fosters a climate of healthy competition among students and educational institutions.
- Recognizing and recognizing top achievers inspires others to strive harder and achieve greater success in their respective industries.
- Top-performing students can help educational institutions improve their reputation and recruit new students and teachers. This has the potential to improve the overall quality of education in the state.
- This program promotes creativity by recognizing and awarding students and educational institutions that devise novel solutions to issues.
- This can result in the creation of new ideas and technology that benefit society as a whole.
- Regular teachers in government and government-aided schools, including headmasters and principals, who have served for at least three years as of March 31, 2023, are eligible.
- Students in government or government-aided schools in Odisha who have obtained a minimum of 60% in the annual examination of Class 10th and 12th for the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
- All Odisha government and government-aided schools with a pass rate of 90% or more in the Class 10th and 12th exams in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
- All Odisha government and government-aided higher education institutions with a NAAC score of 3.26 or above in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
- Regular non-teaching personnel of government and government-aided schools, including clerks, accountants, and peons, who have served for at least three years as of March 31, 2023, are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Identification Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Employment Certificate
- Achievement Certificates
- Recommendation Letters
- Bank Account Details
Application Procedure Under Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
- Visit the Official website of the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the homepage, which will redirect you to the application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and educational details, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications, and other necessary information.
- Upload the required documents, such as your mark sheets, certificates, and other supporting documents, in the prescribed format and size.
- Review the application form and ensure that all the information provided by you is accurate and complete.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- After the submission of your application, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt, which contains your application number and other details. You can keep this receipt for future reference.
- The selection committee will review your application and assess your eligibility based on the criteria mentioned in the scheme guidelines.
- If you are selected for the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023, you will receive a notification from the selection committee through email or SMS.
- The award ceremony will be held on a designated date, and the winners will receive their awards from the Chief Minister of Odisha.