Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 Online Apply | Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Official Website | Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Form PDF | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना List
Previously the government of India has launched so many scholarship flagship schemes for eligible girl students who have the desire to continue their education at a higher level, and now the government of Bihar has launched a scheme called, The Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 (BMKY) 2023 is a flagship scheme of the Bihar state government aimed at empowering the girl child and promoting education among girls. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to eligible girls who have passed their intermediate or 12th standard examination and are pursuing their graduation.
In this beneficial article, we have mentioned all the important aspects of this scheme, which include, eligibility criteria, benefits and features, the registration process, and many more. interested candidates are requested to read this whole article till the end and apply for it before the last date.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023
The Government of Bihar’s flagship program, the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, aims to empower girls and women in the state by giving them access to educational and skill-building opportunities. A financial aid program for girls who have completed their Class 12 examinations and are pursuing a graduate degree was introduced in 2019. A yearly award of Rs. 25,000 is given to qualifying beneficiaries under the program, and it is automatically transferred into their bank accounts. Under this Yojana, more females are encouraged to seek higher education, increasing their prospects of finding better employment and leading better lives.
The program aims to close the gender gap in education and increase the number of girls who are able to finish their education by giving financial aid to girls from economically disadvantaged areas of society. The Government of Bihar hopes to increase the number of girls who participate in the program by launching the 2023 Graduation Pass edition of the program.
Overview Details of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023
|Name of the Article||Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023 Graduation Pass|
|Eligibility||Graduation Pass (स्नातक या समकक्ष उत्तीर्ण)|
|Scholarship Amount||New – Rs 50,000/-|
|Official Website||Given below|
Atal Gramin Jan Kalyan Yojana 2023
Objective of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
In order to empower women in the state of Bihar, the government created this beneficial scheme, for Graduate Pass students. The scheme’s main goal is to give young women who have completed their education financial aid so they can pursue their aspirations and help the state prosper.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023
- Financial Assistance: The program offers women who have completed their undergraduate degrees a one-time financial aid of Rs. 25,000. This help can be utilized to launch a business or seek further education.
- Empowerment of Women: The program aims to empower women in Bihar by giving them the resources they need to pursue their goals and achieve financial independence. This will then result in the state’s overall development.
- Encourages Education: By giving women who have graduated financial aid, the program encourages them to continue their education and learn new skills. In addition to helping women, this will advance the state’s growth.
- Boost to Entrepreneurship: By giving women the financial resources they need to launch their own businesses, the program also promotes entrepreneurship among women. Not only will this result in job opportunities, but it will also help the state’s economy expand.
- The candidate must be a Bihar resident.
- A recognized board’s intermediate or 12th standard test must have been passed by the female.
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh.
- The girl must be enrolled in a regular course leading to graduation from an accredited university or another educational setting.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Residence
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023
- Visit the Official Website of the Bihar government.
- On the homepage, click on the “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana” link under the “Schemes” section.
- On the next page, click on the “Registration” button. You will be redirected to a new page where you need to fill in your personal details such as name, address, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on the “Submit” button. You will receive a registration ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now, login to your account using the registration ID and password.
- Step 6: Once you are logged in, you need to fill in the application form. You will be required to provide details such as educational qualifications, bank account details, etc. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of your graduation degree and a recent photograph.
- After you have filled in all the details and uploaded the necessary documents, click on the “Submit” button. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be verified by the concerned authorities. If your application is approved, you will receive the benefits of the scheme as per the terms and conditions.