Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023 | Goa Annapurna Scheme Official Website | Annapurna Yojana Goa Scheme Benefits
Previously there have been many initiatives introduced to empower women and provide them a platform to become self-dependent and here is another scheme known as Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana introduced by the government of Goa. Under this scheme, the government aims to provide a platform for women to start their canteen business, so those who want to apply for it are advised to get all the necessary details about this scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, purpose and other information and then take any further step. This is a great opportunity for women who want to start their business and looking forward to an opportunity so it’s here.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023
The government of Goa released the scheme in which the government aims to provide a business opportunity for women of the state to make them independent. There are more than 4 thousand self-help groups available in the state, so those who want to apply for it all are eligible to get this opportunity, the government released this scheme while celebrating the 3 years of Swayampurna Goa Mission. So, those who want to start their canteen and are willing to apply to make a registration through the link given in this article or for more details kindly read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of Goa CM Annapurna Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Launched On||2nd October, 2023|
|Objective||Improving the economic conditions of women by providing them a chance to become an entrepreneur|
|Beneficiaries||Women who joined SHGs|
|How to Apply||Offline|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to empower women of the state by providing them the opportunity to start their canteen businesses and with this, they will generate income for themselves and to expand their work. With the help of this scheme, all the women will be able to register themselves under this scheme especially those who are members of self-help groups and willing to start their business of canteen. This is an opportunity for them but for that, they have to register themselves under this scheme before the opportunity ends.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
- The Annapurna scheme is created for the women of the state to provide them a platform to become independent and start their canteen business which will set an example for others of women empowerment in the state.
- With the help of this scheme, all the beneficiaries who will register themselves under this scheme will become young entrepreneurs of the state and it will also open job opportunities for unemployed citizens of the state.
- Through this initiative, it will also enhance the economic conditions of the women of the state who often face financial constraints in their lives, this will make them self-sufficient and independent.
- The government intends to provide benefits to more than 4,000 self-help groups of the state, who will get a chance to start their canteen business.
- The government initiated this scheme only for women who want to establish their business canteen and have criteria to pursue it.
- Through this, all the women will be able to get insight knowledge of canteen business, especially those who want to start their canteen in future.
- This scheme is only available for permanent residents of Goa state.
- Those women who are members of self-help groups are eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiary’s self-help groups should be registered on NRLM or NULM, and they are allowed to run only 1 canteen in any government department.
Required Documents List
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Office Address of SHGs
- Registration Certificate of SHGs
- Mobile Number
- Members Details
- Identity Proof
Registration Procedure Under Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Apply
- The process of application is offline, so you have to write an application, in which you have to describe all the details about your work, bank details, and self-help group details.
- Then you have to attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Before submitting, recheck the details that you have mentioned in the application.
- Lastly you have to apply to the rural development department.
- With the help of this offline process, you have to register yourself under this scheme and start your canteen.