Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme– So, here we are again with another initiative which is initiated by the government of Assam, which is called Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana in which the government aims to provide various skills training programs for the citizens of the state to enhance their abilities to start their businesses. Many unemployed individuals are unemployed and looking for such opportunities now it’s here. In this article, we are going to cover all the important aspects of this initiative which will include some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
The government of Assam launched another scheme which was created to provide various skill development programs for the citizens of the state, which will enhance their abilities and skills so that they can learn new techniques and face real-life challenges. Under this scheme, the government will create more business opportunities for citizens, because there are so many people who left their studies due to financial constraints so they can use this beneficial opportunity to excel in their abilities and get employment opportunities for a better future. Many individuals haven’t heard about this, and now they want to apply to such a scheme so this is a great opportunity for them to get enrolled in this and enhance their skills.
Key Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|Objective||Providing stipend and skill training|
|Category||Assam Govt Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs of Assam|
Objective of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a skill development program that will be beneficial for candidates who haven’t completed their education because of financial conditions but have will power to do something in their lives. This platform will help them to achieve their goals and it provide them with various business opportunities for a better future. To avail of this beneficial opportunity candidates should be residents of Assam state and all the selected will get this beneficial opportunity.
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana
- Under this scheme, the government will select more than 2 lakh beneficiaries across the state who will benefit from this scheme for the last 2 years, in which they can enhance their skills.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will also offer financial support and interest-free loan facilities to all the beneficiaries who want to start their businesses, which can be paid after 5 years.
- Under this scheme, the government has set so many skill development programs for all the eligible beneficiaries who have the desire to do something in their lives but due to financial conditions cannot pursue it, so this opportunity will provide them a better chance to learn and apply in real-life challenges.
- Under this program, all the selected beneficiaries will go through 1-month training programs in the institute, where they will learn new techniques and skills for their real-life challenges.
- Under this, all the beneficiaries will get a stipend of 10000 rupees which will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
Features of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
- This scheme was initiated by the government of Assam to improve skills in citizens of the state by providing them kinds of skills development programs.
- The government announced this scheme is available for all the beneficiaries who left their studies because of financial causes or any other issue, this will provide them with employment opportunities.
- Those who are interested should be residents of Assam state.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 45 years, and must have qualified 10th standard.
- Those who possess skills and knowledge in ITI or diploma programs to get engaged in income-generating activities are eligible.
- Those who don’t have loans and a history of defaults are eligible for this scheme.
- These candidates whose family is not a government employee are eligible.
- This scheme is only available for those who fall under the BPL category.
- Under this, only one member of each family will get this beneficial opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Identification Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residents Proof
Registration Procedure Under Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023
Those who are looking forward to applying under this scheme, let me inform you that the government will release an official website link on the 23rd of September 2023. So, all the applicants are advised to wait till they release the website link and then we will provide you with all the details on how you can apply or make registration through online mode.