After launching tons of initiatives, the government of Assam is here again with another scheme which is called Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom in which the government aims to provide financial support of 2 lakhs rupees to the young entrepreneurs of the state and those who are looking forward to expand their small businesses. Under this initiative, there are so many young minds have registered themselves and now they are finding it difficult to track their application status. So, in this article, we are going to provide you easy and convenient way to access in application status, beneficiary list, and much more and you will also get a brief introduction to this scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List
The government of Assam has released an online application status check portal where they can just log in and check payment status and other details related to this scheme. As we know, the government of Assam launched the scheme, in which the government aims to provide a training program for young entrepreneurs to provide them with knowledge about management, digital platforms, and much more. in this program, all the selected beneficiaries will get 1 month of training and after completion, the government will provide them a stipend of 10,000 for their outstanding work. Those who have applied for this can now check their beneficial status, payment details, and other details about this scheme, and there are so many other services available for the beneficiaries.
Overview Details of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List
|Name of the scheme||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Assam|
|Objective||Under this, all the beneficiaries will be able to track their application status, and other services which is available under this portal.|
|Official website||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom website|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme Beneficiary List
The main objective of this online platform is to provide a user-friendly platform to get access to services which is available under this scheme. With the help of this portal, those who have applied under this scheme will be able to check their beneficiary list, payment status, application status, and much more. under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get financial support of 2 lakhs which will be given to them in 2 phases starting from 1 lakh and there will be no need for interest for 5 years.
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List
- This initiative was introduced by the government of Assam to provide financial support to all the young entrepreneurs of the state to start their small businesses.
- Under this, the government will provide them financial aid of 2 lakhs in 2 phases which will be given to all the beneficiaries starting from 1 lakh.
- Under this scheme, all the selected candidates will be trained in which they will get various services which will be helpful for them to face real-life challenges.
- All the selected trainees will receive a stipend of 10,000 which will be transferred to their bank accounts, and now they can also track their application status.
- This scheme is available for the young businessmen of Assam state.
- Under this, all the registered candidates will get access to services.
Required Documents List
- Name of the applicant
- Age of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- Email id etc
Procedure to Access Under Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List
- All the registered candidates are advised to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List and continue.
- After that, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your login details, then submit them and continue.
- After this, the list of services will appear on your screen.
- Now you can check all the details such as beneficiary list, payment status, and so on.