Here we are again with another piece of news for the citizens of Maharashtra state and that is a scheme which is called Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023, which is created for the girls of the state who are poor and unable to pay for their academic expenses. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support to the girls from their birth till their education completion. So those beneficiaries who are looking forward to it and willing to apply for it, before that you have to check all the necessary details on it such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, objectives, registration procedure, and much more. here we have mentioned all the necessary details that are connected with this scheme.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
The government of Maharashtra has launched a scheme for girls of the state who are poor and unable to pay their educational fees. With the implementation of this scheme, girls’ education will be promoted and those who think their daughters are a burden will be able to provide their daughters with a better education. In this scheme, all the beneficiaries will receive financial support of 75,000 which will be given to them in 5 installments from their birth till 18 years. This scheme is specially created for poor and needy citizens of the state who are unable to pay for their educational expenses and whose annual income of less than 1 lakh. So, for those who want to apply for this and looking for its necessary details here we have provided you with all the necessary details that are connected with this scheme.
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
|Name Of Yojana||Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana|
|Started By||Maharashtra Government|
|Purpose||This scheme is created to provide financial support to the poor girls of the state which will be helpful for them to pursue their education.|
|Benefits||A girl born in a poor family in Maharashtra will get this beneficial opportunity.|
|Apply Process||Not Available|
|Official Website||coming Soon|
Objective of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to overcome the financial burden on citizens of the state by providing them with financial support of 75,000. Through this, all the poor girls of the state whose family feels their family is a burden will overcome this propaganda and it will also encourage them to focus on their studies. Poverty encourages girl-child marriages, so this scheme will also work on this issue, and the aid will be given to the beneficiaries from birth till 18 years old.
Benefits of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana
- The government of Maharashtra launched a scheme for the poor girls of the state to provide them with financial support for their education.
- This scheme is available for candidates who are yellow and orange ration card holders.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide them with financial support of 75,000 rupees which will be given to them in 5 installments.
- Through this, the government will provide them 5,000 rupees at the time of the girl child birth and 4000 will be given to them in 1st class.
- At the time of the 6th class, the government will provide 6000 to girls, and 8000 at the time of the 11th class.
- To get this beneficial opportunity, the family should be poor and their annual income should be 1 lakh or less than this.
- This scheme is only available to the citizens of Maharashtra state.
- Only those families who are below the poverty line and whose daughters have recently been born are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those families who are yellow and orange ration card holders are eligible for this scheme.
- For this, all the candidates must have a valid bank account where the government can transfer the money.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card of parents
- mobile number
- Income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Yellow and Orange ration card
Registration Procedure Under Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
As the government has recently released the scheme and that’s why there is no application process available yet. So, those who are looking forward to it and willing to apply are advised to check the details that are available in this article. We will soon provide you necessary details and an official website link to this scheme.