Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023 New List | Madhubabu Pension Yojana Application Status | Madhubabu Pension Yojana Form PDF Download
As we all know that in India there are so many schemes and portals have launched for young citizens to provide them numerous benefits in various ways, and now here is another scheme which is initiated by the government of Odisha, and the name of the scheme is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. This scheme is basically intent to provide security to the old age people who are at the end of their lives. This plan combines the 1985 Disability Pension Scheme and the 1989 Revised Old Age Pension Scheme. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding the scheme, such as its benefits, eligibility, application process, and so many other details also.
Table of Contents
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023
The government of Odisha have launched the scheme called Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, which was basically launched in the year of 2008, by the Chief Minister Navin Patnaik. Under this the Department of Social Security, and also the empowerment of person with disabilities are working together with this implementation. This scheme will provide benefits to all the widowed, old age citizens and others too, and this scheme is only available for the citizens of the state.
Overview Details of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik
|Citizens of Odisha
Objective of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The main aim of this scheme is to provide security facilities to all the Seniors, widows and the disabled who depend on extremely low income to make ends meet. Only Odisha people will be able to get benefited from this scheme, and the government have created this yojana to safe them and provide benefit of guarantee of being disadvantaged.
The Types of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Old age pension
- Disability Pension
- Divorce Women
- Widow pension
- Unmarried Women
- Case of a Leprosy Patient
Benefits of MadhuBabu Pension Yojana
- Under this scheme, amount of 500, will be given to all the beneficiaries who is between in age of 60 to 76.
- It will get easier if the benefits from this scheme when the applicants age is 60 or more than that.
- The amount of the beneficiaries will directly transfer to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- And on the other hand, the amount of 700 will be given to the people who’s age is 70 years.
Beneficiaries of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Old & Aged Persons of 60 Years of Age.
- Women Fighting Divorce Case
- Person Affected by Hansen Diseases/ Leprosy with Visible Signs.
- Unmarried Women Over 30 Years of Age.
- Person With Disabilities
- AIDS Patients
- In order to get benefited from this scheme, applicants age should be 60 years, and for those women’s who are suffering from leprosy are able to apply for this scheme at any age.
- It is mandatory that the annual income of the family should not be more than 25,000.
- Acid attacks and handicapped victims are also eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Applicants should not be the member of union government pension system.
Required Documents List
- Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof
- Disability certificate
- Caste certificate
- Husband Death certificate
- Bank details
- Residence proof.
Online Registration Procedure of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- To make a application registration procedure under this scheme, applicants have to visit the Official website of the yojana.
- Now you are required to tap on the option called Apply, and continue with the procedure.
- After that, the list of schemes will open, now choose the scheme, and continue.
- Right after that the application form of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Now you are required to fill the application form with necessary details, such as name, date of birth and other details also.
- And with that you are required to upload the scanned photograph and other documents.
- Before making a submission process, read the form carefully and, Submit the application form.
- First you need to visit the Official website of the Department of Social Security and Persons with Disabilities.
- On the start page you have to scroll down.
- Click on the department login.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
View of application Status
- First you need to visit the Official Website.
- On the start page you have to scroll down.
- Click Requirement Schema.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- You must select Track application status.
- Enter your application number.
- Click the Search button.
- Your status has been displayed on your screen.