As we know, there are many cities where daughters are considered a burden, because they cannot provide facilities to girls due to poverty. And we can see that the population of girl child are less than boys, in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, so for the government of J&K have hatched the latest scheme, which is J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023.
In this scheme financial help will be provided to all the girls in the state such as till the age of 14 the government will provide them 1000 rupess on monthly basis, and after that the government will provide 6 lakhs to the beneficiaries until they become 21 years old. So all the applicants, who are willing to get benefited from this beneficial scheme, must read all the eligibility conditions, features, benefits, procedure to apply and many more. For now, let us look at the detailed information which is given below.
Table of Contents
J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
The government of Jammu and Kashmir have initiated the latest scheme in which assistance aid will be provided to all the girls whose family income is less than 75000, and comes from poor family. We all know that there are so many parents and guardians who considered their girl child as a burden, and because of that, they cannot provide them financial help for their expenses. So, keeping this situation in mind and also to decrease the level of girls in the state, the government have initiated the scheme.
With the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will provide 1000 till the age of 14 and on the other hand, it will continue until the beneficiary get 21 years old and will get 6.50 lakhs. This scheme program is e-digitalized scheme, which is more beneficial, it will save a lot of time and the assistance aid will get transferred directly to the beneficiary bank account.
Overview Details of J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme
|J&K Ladli Beti Scheme
|Union government under the BJP
|Jammu and Kashmir
|J&K Govt Scheme
|The girl child born on or after April 1, 2015
Objective of J&K Ladli Beti Scheme
The main aim of this beneficial scheme is to increase the population of girl child in the state, because of poverty parents and guardians considered their girl child as a burden. That’s why the government of Jammu and Kashmir have launched this scheme, in which financial assistance will be provided to all the families whose annual income of less than 75000. The other main intention of this scheme, is to secure the future of girl child, and to make them independent and empowered, so that they shouldn’t have to be a burden on anyone.
Services Available Under Ladli Beti Scheme
Some of the Services provided to the Girl Child are as follows-
- Financial Assistance
- Awareness Campaigns
- Counselling Services
Benefits and Features of Ladli Beti Scheme
- This beneficial scheme is introduced by the government and CM, Mehbooba Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir, to provide financial support to all the girls in the state.
- To get benefited all the beneficiary parents or guardians are advised to create a bank account to save money.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will provide 1000 rupees to the girls till they become 14 years, and then at the age of 21, all the beneficiaries will get 6.50 lakhs.
- This scheme will continue till the girl get married, and this program does not accept nominations. In the event of the girl’s death, the account will be closed immediately and the balance will be returned to the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh along with interest.
- In case, if the beneficiary dies before the age of 21, the permanent deposit account/time deposit account will be closed prematurely without a prepayment penalty.
- And also, if the beneficiary moves to the other state or country, the account will not be located anywhere.
- Only those girls who have born in 1st April 2015 and after that, are eligible to make a application under this scheme.
- The Child Development Project Officer or CDPO must approve all documents before interested parents can submit them, and all the documents can be approved by Anantnag, Jammu, Budgam, Kathua, Samba and Pulwama offices.
- And those girls get benefited whose annual income is less than 75000, are eligible to apply under this, and in case of the authorities find any fault in the form, then the application will be rejected.
Required Documents List
- Application form.
- KYC Norn of the Parents or Guardian.
- And also, the letter from Child Development Project officer.
Application Procedure Under J&K Ladli Beti Scheme 2023
- In order to apply under this scheme, candidates have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After reaching there, you are required to find the notification, and then tap on Apply for Ladli Beti Scheme option, and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the application login page will appear.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary details on it, and upload the documents also.
- Now verify the details and tap on submit option.
- First go to Official Website of Portal.
- Now on the Homepage scroll Down and find Contact Us Option.
- Click on the that Option.
- Now a New page will Open.
- On this Page you’ll get all Important Contact Details.
- First you have to go to the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Grievance Redressal Option located in Important Link Section.
- After that you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you can enter your grievance & Submit it.
- First Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Helpline Numbers Located in the Important Links Section.
- After Clicking you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you’ll see all the Helpline Number that are valid through J&K.