Krushak Odisha Portal Registration | Krushak Odisha Notification | Krushak Odisha Registration Last Date | Krushak Odisha Portal Login | Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List | krushak.odisha.in
As we all know that various schemes and portals has been launched to provide benefits to the citizens. Now here is another portal which is initiated by the government of Odisha, and the name of the portal is Krushak Odisha Portal. Under this portal farmers of the state can make online registration for crop insurance. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding this Krushak Odisha, such as it’s benefits, eligibility, application process and so many other details are also available here, read it till the end.
Krushak Odisha Portal
The government of Odisha has launched a portal where farmers of the state can fill online application form to get crop insurance. This portal is basically formed to provide benefits to the farmers and make things easier for them. Kindly read this whole article , so that you can get all the details.
Overview Krushak Odisha Portal
|Portal Name||Krushak Odisha Portal|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Small,Marginal,landless Cultivators and Agricultural Laborers|
|Objective||Support workers in the agriculture sector.|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
Objective of Krushak Odisha Portal 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to make a proper way where farmers of the state can do things in online mode. Under this portal, farmers can become self sufficient and independent to do their things on their own. To get benefitted from this portal, farmers have to make a registration.
Benefits for Krushak Odisha Portal
- Each of the landless peasants will be given a house and the number of such dwellings will vary between 250,000 and 57,000,000 lakh.
- Due to Rabi and severe weather, about 30 million small and low-income families will receive Rs 10,000 each. Each farm worker will get Rs 2,000 life insurance.
- The Odisha State Government plans to allocate Rs 10 million to activities that would help landless people earn a living.
- Farmers in the state aged between 18 and 50 would be eligible for personal injury insurance with coverage ranging from Rs 2 to 12 lakhs.
- The applicant must have a savings account with the financial institution.
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Identity proof
- Aadhar card
- Agricultural land papers
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size photograph etc.
- Applicant must be a resident of the State of Odisha.
- The participant must have a bank account.
- The form will not be accepted if the applicant pays taxes.
- The participant must be in possession of the BPL card for the program.
- Participants who have government Jobs or Private jobs Cannot get benefit from this program.
Registration Process for the Krushak Odisha Portal
First you need to visit the Official Website of this program.
- Now the home page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number on the Register/Login button.
- After entering the Aadhar details, a new application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to Enter all required information in the application form.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number then you will get an OTP and type OTP on the screen.
- Finally Click the Register button.
Login Process for the Krushak Odisha Portal
- First you need to visit the official website.
- Now you will see the Home Page of the website.
- On the homepage click on the login option.
- Now you will see a new page on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhar number and you will get OTP on your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP number.
- Click on the login button.
Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Krushak Odisha portal.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you need to click on the Beneficiary List option.
- Enter your district, block or ULB and general practitioner on the next page.
- Then you have to choose the view option.
- You will see the list of beneficiaries in PDF format on the screen.
Know Your Status – Krushak Odisha Portal
- First of All go to the Krushak Odisha Official website .
- Now on the home page of the Official Website.
- After that you will see “Know Your Status” section.
- Now you have to click on that option.
- Now you are required aadhar number and click “Check” button to track Krushak Odisha Portal Application Status.
Complaint’s status on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- Go to the portal’s Official Website.
- You have to click on the Online Complaint Request Form option.
- On the next screen, select the “Track your request” option.
- When you have filled out the form, click on the “Show” button.