Recently the government of Tamil Nadu released the scheme which aims to provide financial support to the citizens of the state especially for women of the state and the name of the scheme is Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme. So to provide them e4asy access to this scheme the government created a mobile app which is called KMUT Application for mobile to those who find if difficult to access through official website. If you want to know more about this then you have to read this article till the end and get details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, download process, features, and other details as well.
Table of Contents
The government of Tamil Nadu released a Mobile Application for all the citizens who want to apply under Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme which is released by the government to provide financial support 1000 rupees to the women of the state. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will make them independent and financially independent, so that they don’t need to rely on other for their expenses. The online applications has been started and a large number of candidates have applied for it and those who haven’t yet, can now use this mobile app which can be used by anyone anytime. If you want to download the mobile app then you have to follow the process given in this article.
Overview Details of KMUT Application For Mobile
|Government of Tamilnadu
|Name of Scheme
|KMUT Application for Mobile
|To provide ease of service for accessing the mobile app to make a registration for this scheme.
|With the help of this mobile app, beneficiaries will be able to make a registration without wasting time on various websites.
|Womens of Tamilnadu
|KMUT Mobile App
Objective of KMUT Application For Mobile
The main objective of this mobile app is to provide access under this scheme. This scheme was created to provide financial assistance to all the women in the state to make them independent and secure, with the amount of 1000 per month. All the beneficiaries who will be get selected under scheme will get this amount and the amount will be directly transferred to their registered bank accounts. So if you want to get registered and also check their application dashboard then this mobile application will be more helpful for you, all you have to do is download it in your mobile phones and use it anywhere anytime.
Benefits of KMUT Application
- The government of Tamil Nadu introduced a mobile application for all the candidates who are looking forward to apply under this KMUT scheme.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide financial assistance to all the women of the state with 1000 rupees which will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- To provide ease on application process, the government introduced this mobile application, which comes with guidelines and details about this scheme.
- The government have decided to provide these benefits to more than 1.6 crore women of the state, so if you haven’t applied for it yet you can use this mobile application.
- User Id
- Aadhar card
- Pen card
- Residential proof
- Date of birth
Download Process of KMUT Application
- To make a login process, you have to go to the Play Store on your cell phones.
- After this, you have to hit the search bar option and there enter the KMUT application and search it.
- After this, the app will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to open it and tap on Install option and continue.
- With the help of this process, you can download the KMUT Application.