West Bengal, India’s state, has long been noted for its lively culture, rich history, and strong feeling of community. It, like many other states in the country, suffers difficulties in providing job possibilities to its residents. To address this issue front on and improve the lives of its people, the West Bengal government implemented the Khela Hobe Scheme in 2024. The Khela Hobe project makes strategic use of the existing MGNREGS framework, a rural job guarantee program run by the Indian government. In this article we are going to provide you with all the important details about this scheme consist its benefits, eligibility criteria, features and much more, so all the unemployed candidates who are looking forward to it, are advised to read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Khela Hobe Scheme 2024
With the commencement of the West Bengal Khela Hobe Scheme in 2024, the West Bengal government takes a crucial step towards elevating its population and encouraging inclusive prosperity. By leveraging the potential of a trained workforce and generating possibilities for sustainable lifestyles, the Khela Hobe Scheme aspires to empower lives and effect good change. By giving 100 days of meaningful employment to people with MGNREGS (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme) cards, this pioneering project demonstrates the government’s commitment to reducing unemployment and economic inequality. The Khela Hobe Scheme attempts to guarantee that no qualified individual is left behind by strategic planning, skill development, and equal distribution of opportunities.
It emphasizes the development of diversified job opportunities to accommodate the workforce’s unique abilities and skills, hence encouraging inclusion and diversity in the workforce. The government aims to help individuals to attain financial stability, raise their standard of life, and get access to critical services like education and healthcare by focusing on providing a hundred days of employment.
Key Highlights of West Bengal Khela Hobe Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Khela Hobe Scheme 2024
|Government of West Bengal
|Unemployed candidates of the state
|released not yet
Objective of Khela Hobe Scheme
The scheme’s objective is to create meaningful work opportunities and to relieve socioeconomic issues for those who have Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Work Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) cards. The plan intends to empower and assist the workforce by creating sustainable lives, improving rural development, and lessening the impact of unemployment in the state by providing 100 days of guaranteed employment. The government intends to create inclusive growth, alleviate poverty, and stimulate general economic progress in West Bengal through the implementation of the Khela Hobe program, therefore contributing to the well-being and prosperity of its residents.
Benefits of Khela Hobe Scheme
- One of the main advantages of the Khela Hobe project is that it attempts to give 100 days of work to those with MGNREGS cards.
- The initiative would assist in the economic empowerment of the recipients by providing continuous work possibilities.
- Workers involved in the scheme’s many initiatives can obtain significant experience and competence in a variety of sectors, making them more employable in the future.
- The Khela Hobe program would very certainly include the implementation of public projects such as road building, water conservation, rural infrastructure development, and other activities.
- The plan is specially created to cater to those with MGNREGS cards, ensuring that marginalized parts of society have access to work possibilities and are not excluded from development activities.
- The Khela Hobe plan, by giving 100 days of work, may encourage individuals to stay in their hometowns, resulting in less migration and its related issues.
- The proposal might include environmentally beneficial projects like afforestation, soil protection, and water management.
- Because the system requires workers to work on public projects, it creates a feeling of communal growth and collaboration among them.
- The candidate must be a resident of the Indian state of West Bengal and have acceptable proof of residency.
- Individuals must be at least 18 years old to participate in the plan.
- The fundamental criteria for qualifying is to have a valid MGNREGS card issued by the relevant authorities.
- To maintain transparency and efficiency in the scheme’s operation, applicants must produce a valid Aadhar Card as evidence of identification.
- The Khela Hobe Scheme is specially designed to help persons who are already jobless or underemployed find work.
- Participation in the plan is not restricted by income or financial circumstances.
Required Documents List
- MGNREGS Card
- Residential Proof
- Identity Proof
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience and Skill Certificates (if applicable)
Procedure to Apply Under Khela Hobe Scheme 2024
For that, those who want to apply under this scheme, so candidates are advised to wait a bit the government hasn’t released any official website yet. For now, you can read the eligibility criteria and other details, and keep in touch with us for further updates.