Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Registration | parivarthanam.org Portal Check | Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2022-23
Here in this article we will talk about the latest scheme which is initiated by the government of kerala, and the name of the scheme is Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023. As we all are aware of the the global security equipment has been reinforced in response to the unfold of the COVID-19 pandemic so as to forestall the spread of diseases of an identical nature. In this article we will provide you all the details like eligibility conditions, features, benefits and also the application registration procedure and login process also.
Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023
Effectively supplying customers with fish and fishery products is the main goal of the new one recently launched to achieve this goal. The Kerala State Coastal Area Development Corporation has launched a new program Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023 to ensure profitability and good fishing techniques and to help inshore and inland fishermen by providing various growth opportunities. The focus was on students, including the country’s early school leavers, MIMI fishmongers, educators, institutions, industry partners and fishermen. Producers.
Overview Details of Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Kerala People of Coastal and inland Fisheries|
|Objective||To opening development possibilities for inland and coastal fisheries|
Main Objective of Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023
The Kerala Parivarthanam program will help bring quality fresh fish and seafood products to consumers in the state. It also creates jobs for the state’s youth who have lost their jobs to the pandemic. The quality of life for coastal residents will also improve. The aim of the program is also to support ecological fishing methods. This purpose for start-ups encompasses all elements of start-up culture, from skill building to infrastructure Development, Finance and Industry Association.
Features and Benefits of Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023
- This program will encourage the use of environmentally responsible fishing techniques to ensure the timely and profitable delivery of fish and fishery products year-round. The country’s youth will benefit from the many prospects for economic growth and job creation. which are made available to you.
- In addition, the traceability of the delivery to the consumer is ensured with accurate information on the sources produced, as well as the middlemen in the supply chain, to improve their socio-economic position. It will provide employment opportunities for people of working age whose livelihoods have been impacted by the pandemic.
- The program would support capacity building by providing training in various skills. The environment is protected by promoting renewable energy sources, including solar power generation.
- Interested applicants who are willing to get registered into this scheme must be the residence of Kerala State.
- Applicants should belongs to costal and fisheries, and must have hold a graduation and professional steam.
Required Documents List
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
Online Registration Procedure of Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme 2023
- All the eligible applicants are required to visit the Official website.
- And after that, you have to find the option of registration, tap on it and continue.
- When the registration page open you have to enter all your mandatory details such as name, date of birth, email, gender, etc.
- And after that, you are required to upload the photograph, and mark the terms and conditions option.
- And last you have to tap on submit option, and with this process you can easily get registered into this scheme.