Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka Online Registration | Kashi Yatra Scheme How to Apply
In Hindu community visiting temples and going on yatras is very important, and every year lakhs of citizens visit pilgrims for prayers but on the other hand there are other people who are poor and cannot afford travelling expenses, so for that the government of Karnataka have launched the program. The name of the scheme is Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023, in which the government will provide assistance aid, which will cover all the expenses of the individuals.
If you are interested and willing to get more detailed information about this Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 , then you have to read this article till the end, we have mentioned the benefits, eligibility, application process, and many more mandatory information is available here.
Table of Contents
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023
The government of Karnataka have announced the scheme program for the citizens, in which financial aid of rupees 5000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries. This scheme is basically created for those citizens who are poor and not able to visit Kashi yatra for pilgrims, but with the implementation of this scheme, the government will cover all the expenses of travel. So, if you are interested and willing to apply for this subsidy, then you have to make a registration process, and get the subsidy for themselves. This is such a great initiative which is created by the government for the citizens of the state.
Overview Details of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|Initiated by||Karnataka government|
|Objective/ Aim||To offer financial support to pilgrims to perform their ritual|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|Official website||Coming Soon|
Objective of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
Th main objective of this scheme is to provide subsidy to all the poor citizens who cannot afford money to go Kashi yatra, and with this the government will provide subsidy of 5 thousand rupees to each beneficiary which will cover all the expanses. As per the reports the distance of Kashi from the state is 1700 km and because of its distance and lack of money people cannot go there, keeping this situation in mind the government of Karnataka have initiated this scheme, which will be more beneficial for poor citizens of the state.
Benefits and Key Points of Kashi Yatra Scheme
- In order to perform the ritual, the government will provide subsidy of 5 thousand rupees for all the poor citizens of the state.
- In order to get benefited from this program, all the citizens have to provide their ritual documents to the government, and this benefit will only get once in a life time.
- In order to provide ease, the government have setup the budget for the citizens over 8 crore rupees.
- And those people who are willing to get benefited from this scheme, have to apply through online mode, and this scheme is only to provide subsidy but also to provide a way so that poor citizens will be able to perform rituals.
- And most importantly this scheme is specially created for the citizens of Karnataka state, no other citizens can avail benefit from this scheme
Eligibility Criteria of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- Only those citizens will get benefited through this scheme, who are permanent residence of Karnataka state.
- The age of the individuals should be 18 years or above.
- Individuals should have a Aadhar Card which is needed.
Required Documents List for Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
Here is the list of necessary documents which will be needed whole applying for this scheme, details are given below:
- Residential Proof of the candidate.
- Identity Proof, such as Aadhar card, Pen card, Driving Licence, etc
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Covid vaccine Details
Registration Procedure of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023
- Those eligible candidates who want to apply for this Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka must have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after reaching the page, you have to tap on Kashi Visit Government Subsidy, and continue.
- Now you have to make a new account through tapping on it.
- And on that you are required to link your digilocker to the Seva Sandhu Karnataka Registration option.
- After that, you are required to enter your Aadhar Number, and then the Digilocker will be connected with the portal.
- With this process, your registration process is completed, now make a login process.
- On the login page, enter your username and password and captcha code, and click on login option.
- After successfully login, fill the application form carefully and attach all the necessary documents with it.
- And last verify the provided details and submit the form, and its done.
Procedure to Apply Directly in Seva Sandhu
- Candidates who want to apply in it, have to go to the Official Website of Seva Sandhu.
- And then the homepage will appear, now you have to tap on New User/ Register here option, and continue.
- Applicants must have to connect their Digi locker with the portal,
- And applicants must have provided their Aadhar Details on it.
- And when you complete this process, the registration is done.
- And then, you will get OTP through email id which you have provided.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, and its done.