Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023 Registration | Suvidha Karnataka Online Registration | Procedure to Suvidha Karnataka Login
We all know on daily basis many states announce various schemes in order to provide benefits to the citizens of the states, and because of this, citizens get confuse between schemes. So, to tackle this issue the Government of Karnataka has launched the latest program which is called Suvidha Portal Karnataka. Under this scheme various schemes and their details will be given, citizens will be able to find the schemes in one portal, and citizens will be able to apply in various welfare schemes. In this article we will provide you all the important details regarding this scheme, such as benefits, features, crore board, eligibility, required documents list and many other details also, read it till the end.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
This Portal has been launched by the government of Karnataka, in order to provide all the schemes and their details in one portal so the citizens will not face any issue to get the scheme which they have been looking for. This scheme is so different form the Seva Sidhu Portal, its for certificates or documents and the other one portal is for welfare services. Through the portal, citizens of the state can apply for many social assistance plans instituted by the government. Priority will be given to those who most need the plan via the portal. You can apply for more than 250 wellness plans through this portal. The portal is basically an integrated platform that will help citizens to search and implement the programs.
Need Score of Suvidha Karnataka
On the Suvidha Scheme Karnataka, beneficiaries are given a NEED score to help the department select the beneficiary who needs the most benefits. The government finalizes the scoring parameters. The Karnataka Suvidha Portal will be connected to the systems of various barbers like Kutumb Phal etc. Only information that cannot be verified from the existing database is pre-verified by the responsible department.
This portal ensures that only authorized Citizens can apply for various social assistance plans. The benefit of payment to the beneficiaries is made directly to the bank account. Citizens only have to enter the data in this portal once, this portal is based on the “access only to that” principle. Haripur Student Loan Scheme is already active on the portal, besides more than 125 other social welfare schemes, sericulture for the disabled, etc.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Government Of Karnataka
|Citizens Of Karnataka
|To Provide Facility Of Applying Under Various Government Scheme
Objective of Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
The main purpose of this portal is to make it easier for all citizens of the state to apply under many state programs. Independent of the state system of social assistance, i. H. after people receive benefits, it will provide many kinds of facilitation in its application. The Karnataka-Suvidha portal will also prioritize those citizens who most need the benefits of the program. The Suvidha portal is also based on just asking one director. Citizens only have to enter their data once in the portal.
Suvidha Portal Karnataka Benefits
- This portal is basically an integrated platform that will help citizens discover programs and help them apply.
- This portal will also ensure that only eligible citizens can apply under various social assistance schemes.
- The Karnataka Suvidha portal is also linked to the direct transfer of benefits, with the disbursement being made directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- The beneficiaries are given a need score, which the department can use to select the beneficiary who most needs the benefit of the user can also browse the programs by department/segment such as Agriculture, Grants, Livestock, etc.
- Suvidha provides these services to citizens free of charge in the local language. Programs and services are added regularly with the aim of having all government programs and services for citizens on this platform.
Services Available Under Karnataka Suvidha Portal
- Business Registration
- Building Plan Approval
- Namma Bengaluru Foundation
- Apply for a New Ration Card
- Apply for Food & Civil Supplies
- Pay Property Tax
- Apply for Trade License
- Apply for Birth & Death Certificates
- Apply for Building License
- Apply for Labour License
Required Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income proof
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Ration card
- Caste certificate.
Procedure to Apply for the Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
- Search the official website of the Karnataka Suvidha Portal https //suvidha.karnataka.gov.in
- There you have to click on registration option.
- The registration page will appear there you have to enter your 10-digit mobile phone number.
- There click on Request OTP, after that enter OTP field
- Then click on Register, the registration form will appear.
- On that registration form fill all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- After that you need to click Register
- Follow this procedure to register on the portal.
Procedure to Login in Karnataka Suvidha Portal 2023
- Go to Karnataka Suvidha Portal official website suvidha.karnataka.gov.in application
- On that page, you are required to click on the sign-up option.
- And then, another login page will open in front of you.
- Enter your phone number and password, then click Sign in tap.
- Follow this procedure to log in to the portal.
Procedure To Download Mobile App
- Visit Karnataka Suvidha Portal official website https//suvidha.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, click Get on Google Play.
- Redirect to Google Play Store app and view app details.
- On this page you need to click on the install option.
- The app will be installed on your device.
- 080-2203 3950.
- 080-2225 1792.