As we all know, nowadays not just old age people but youngsters also face heart-related issues due to a lack of facilities could not able to get enough treatments 2 years back, after the sudden death of Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar at a young age, the government introduced the program which is called Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023. Under this program, all citizens will get health treatments and instant consultations through the AEDs which the government organizes. In this article, we will provide you with all the important details that will including its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and the procedure to get this opportunity, and other details too. So, those looking forward to it and willing to use this opportunity kindly read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana 2023
The government of Karnataka has launched the program known as Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka which will be released in the year 2023 on the second death anniversary of Actor Puneeth Rajkumar. Under this program, the government set up various camps with AEDs which are machines that check diseases like heart issues, cancer, Kidney-related issues Blood Pressure fluctuations, etc. at the time when it’s needed. This opportunity is available to all citizens of the state and there’s no need to make any registration process online mode, all you can do is visit your nearest AEDs camp and get its services.
Key Highlights of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Started By||Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Launched On||31st October, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Quick Treatment of the Heart Attack|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana
The main objective of this program is to provide health treatment facilities to the citizens of the state, because due to the lack of opportunities citizens find it difficult to get treatments and checkups in case of chest pain and other illness. Through this, citizens don’t have to go far to get treatment all they can do is to visit their nearest camp and get instant treatments. This opportunity is available to the citizens of the state with which diseases like heart issues, cancer, Kidney-related issues Blood Pressure fluctuations, etc. will get treated at the time when it’s needed. So, if you are a resident of the state and willing to know more about this program so for you have to go through this article till the end.
Features of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana
- Under this program, there will be two methods used for the citizens to decrease the death of heart attacks and that is the Hub and Spoke Method and the other one is the AEDs Method.
- The method of AEDs is organized by the government of Karnataka which will be installed in places where the majority of the citizens will pass through such as hospitals, railway stations, bus stations, etc.
- With the implementation of these AEDs method, those who face any chest pain will get check free of cost from these machines established by the government.
- This scheme will provide benefits to the citizens of Karnataka state free of cost.
- This scheme will provide free health check-ups which means those who feel any kind of chest pain will get free checkups.
- This opportunity is available for those who are APL and BPL card holders.
Registration Procedure Under Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023
The government of Karnataka launched this program for the citizens of the state to provide free heart checkups to the citizens of the state, and those who want to apply for it and are willing to know how so we are here to tell you that there is no application procedure available. Those who feel any kind of pain in the chest then visit their nearest AEDs or Spoke Method camp and get free checkups.