Karnataka LMS Scheme Registration | Karnataka LMS Login Password | LMS Karnataka Login | Karnataka LMS – Faculty App | Karnataka LMS@123 | ಕಲಿಕೆ ನಿರ್ವಹಣಾ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ ಲಾಗಿನ್
Various schemes has been launched to provide benefits in education fields, and here is another initiation which is initiated by the government of Karnataka, first time they have launched the scheme called Karnataka LMS Scheme, which is based on digital introduction. With the implementation of this scheme various education institutions will be established to provide higher education to the citizens of the state. So, if you are interested and wants to know kore about this Karnataka LMS Scheme 2023, you have to read this article till the end.
Karnataka LMS Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka has just started new scheme which will provide education facilities to the people of the state. Under this Karnataka LMS Scheme, the government will establish the institutes for higher education for the people, which will help them to get better education facilities. As per the sources around 4.5 lakhs students and 24 thousand teachers are expected to get benefited from this scheme. The Karnataka 430 learning management system is implemented in 14 engineering colleges, 87 technical colleges and world-class institutions. The total cost of this project was Rs.34.14 million.
The main goal of this digital initiative is to migrate the curricula of educational institutions such as schools and universities online and in digital form. It was estimated that this program would benefit 4.5,000 students and 24,000 educators or teachers in the state of
Overview Details of Karnataka LMS Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister of Karnataka S.S Yeddyurappa|
|Beneficiaries||Digital Learning Method for Karnataka State Students|
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
Objective of Karnataka LMS Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide a better platform to the people of the state, so that they can get better education for their higher studies. The government will establish various institutions, where so many students and teaches will take a part and improve themselves. The learning management system project in Karnataka costs Rs. 34.14 crore. the platform will be available.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents List
- Interested applicants who are willing to get benefited from this scheme, should be the residence of Karmataka state.
- The applicant Enrolment Number of School.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth Certificate
Services Available Under Karnataka LMS Scheme
- E- Learning Content
- Online Assessment Tools
- Teacher Training Programs
- Digital Library
- Dashboard for Schools & Colleges
- Tools for Conducting Online Classes
Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme
- Students enrolled in a variety of courses have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge through the use of e-learning modules specifically designed for these students. This option is available to students via an online learning management system.
- As part of this new digital strategy, everyone, both students and teachers, is being forced to improve their digital literacy. Staff such as professors and lecturers will benefit from the transition from the traditional teaching method to the digital learning method when the institution uses a digital medium as the delivery platform.
- In addition, the KLMS Benefits Scheme is useful for teachers and trainers as it helps them to transition from the traditional teaching style to the digital learning method.
- This is one of the many benefits of the KLMS Benefits Scheme. Students’ understanding improves as a direct result of the use of digital media and images. This has a positive impact both on the proportion of students who remain enrolled in their respective universities and on the total number of entrants.
- Public school and college students can now compete academically with private school and corporate students thanks to a program called the Learning Management System Scheme.
- School Enrollment Number of Student
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Online Application Procedure of Karnataka LMS Scheme 2023
There are only official notification regarding the scheme, the authorities have not release the application procedure yet. Interested applicants are requested to stay connect with us, we will soon announce the declaration of the application registration soon.