Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal Online Registration | Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal Login Procedure
There are many online service portals launched by different states or central governments to provide online services like online property registration or online challan payment or status to the citizens of the states. Now we are going to discuss another portal which is initiated by the government of Karnataka. All the citizens will be able to use various services which is available under this Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 citizens will be able to register their property and go through challan by this portal. In this article, we will cover all the important aspects of this portal such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, and much more.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal
The government of Karnataka has launched a portal for the citizens of the state in which they can use various services which are organized by the government. In this digital era, people have to learn more skills about how they can avail benefits of online portals. Under this portal, those candidates who haven’t registered their properties will not have to worry at all. Now they can register through an online portal, and they can check their challan online mode by just visiting its website. This is a safe and convenient portal for citizens and it is also very user-friendly and can be used by everyone and they will also get instructions about how to use it. Those who want to use this portal are advised to go through this article and get to know how it works.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal
|Portal Name||Kaveri Portal|
|Article Name||Kaveri 2.0 Online Registration|
|Launched By||Karnataka State Government|
|Objective||Provide Online Services|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Karnataka|
|How to Register||Online|
Objective of Karnataka Kaveri 2.0
The main objective of this portal is to provide a user-friendly online platform that aims to offer a wide range of government services to the residents of the state. This portal aims to streamline and digitalize different government services and make them easier, accessible, efficient, and transparent for the citizens of the state. This will ensure that all government services which include property registration, land records, and related transactions will be readily accessible to all citizens regardless of their locations. It will also help in improving efficiency and transparency of service delivery by reducing manual processes, and unnecessary paperwork, and enhancing the digital infrastructure for better services.
Features of Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal
- Through this, users can easily apply for property registration online, which will eliminate physical visits to any government offices, and it will also guide them through the registration process.
- With the implementation of this portal, the candidate shouldn’t have to go to any department for government services they can use this portal while comforting at their homes.
- With guidance and support, citizens will be more confident while using this portal, it is user-friendly and comes with various government services.
- Under this, the government has mentioned two categories as services list for registered users and for those who are guest users, there are other services available.
Registered User Service List
- Online Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- Online Certified Copy (CC)
- Pre-Registration Data Entry and Appointment Booking
Guest Users Service List
- Stamp Duty & Registration Fee Calculator
- Generate Challan
- Verify Challan Payment Status
- Check Property Valuation
- Locate SRO’s
- Know Your Marriage Office
- To use this portal candidate should be a resident of Karnataka state.
- For those who have property and challan issues, this portal is beneficial for such issues.
- It is a beneficial portal, which can be used by anyone in the state while comforting at their homes.
Required Documents List
- Property Documents
- Identity and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Sale Agreement
- Bank Statements
- Occupancy Certificate
- Mutation Extract
- Property Valuation Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Digital Signature
- Power of Attorney
- Receipts for Payment
Registration Procedure Under Karnataka Kaveri 2.0 Portal
- For that, you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- Now you have to tap on the New Register option and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to submit all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- After this, you can submit your registration form and you are registered.
@ kaverionline.karnataka.gov.in Login
- First Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Login Button.
- After that Enter your Username & Password then fill the Captcha Code.
- Now Click on Login Button.