Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Book Your Slot Online
During the pandemic period, the government of India has created every government service online mode, so that citizens don’t have to go out and wait in lines for any kind of government services, to continue this process the government of Karnataka has launched a scheme called Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. under this scheme candidates will be able to use various online services, apply for it and the service providers will come to your doorsteps. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary aspects that will including some of its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, the procedure to cook the slots, and much more.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka has launched an online service program for the citizens of the state to provide them with a safe and secure platform where they don’t have to go to any government offices for different aspects. With the implementation of this scheme, services such as Health and family, welfare, Revenue, Food and Civil Supply, Karnataka Building and other construction workers’ Welfare Board, Directorate of Economic and Statics, BBMP, Karnataka State Police, UIDAI, and much more services available in this online platform. This scheme will be more beneficial for those citizens who live in rural areas, and they have to travel the long road to go to any government department for quarries or other processes, but this will help them to overcome travel expenses and they can apply through calls or application in this scheme and the government officers will come at their doorsteps for your concerned issues.
Key Highlights of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of the state|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Scheme|
|Objective||This initiative intends to provide all the essential services at the doorsteps of the citizens of the state.|
Objective of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide essential government services at the doorsteps of candidates who face trouble to go government offices and waiting in lines for hours. This scheme will make it more convenient for citizens, in which they can get access in various government services just by visiting the website. This initiative also aims to streamline and modernize by delivering all government services at doorsteps with digital technology and efficient service delivery mechanisms. this initiative will eliminate physical visits to government offices by just making an online process through the application or toll-free number, this initiative makes every service easier for all the citizens of the state.
Features of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
- The main feature of this scheme is to provide necessary government services directly to the citizens of the state at their doorsteps, which includes services such as certificates, licenses, permits, and much more.
- Under this, the government has also organized volunteers who will work for the government, so that they can make quick responses to citizen’s service requests.
- This scheme also aims to make a user-friendly interface for individuals, which will make it easier for candidates to understand how it works which includes clear instructions, guidelines, and support which will be beneficial for all the users.
- With the implementation of this scheme, candidates shouldn’t have to go to any government which will save their time and effort, and they get access to various services from the comfort of their homes.
- With the help of This initiative, will help reduce the time required to get government documents and services, as candidates can just apply through this initiative, which will reduce the multiple of visits and long waiting lines.
- To use this initiative candidate should be a resident of Karnataka state.
- All the citizens must have valid identity proof, the authorities will look forward to it.
- All citizens should have a proper network connection to apply for online services.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Date of Birth
Online Procedure to Book Slots Under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
- If you want to book your slots then you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you must have to choose Book Slots option and continue.
- After tapping on that link you will be redirected to another page, where you have to enter your name, district, mobile number, type of service and submit it.
- After this, you have to make the payment for the service that you’ve asked for.
- And, after making a successful payment you have to tap on the Generate OTP option and continue.
- The OTP will send you the registered mobile number and your slot will be registered.