Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Registration | Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana Apply Online Form | Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Beneficiary List
Previously various schemes has been launched, in order to provide various benefits for irrigation facilities, so keeping that in mind the government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023. With the help for this scheme, the government is all set to drill bore well, pumps and so on. In this post we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding this Scheme, such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, application procedure and so on. Kindly read this article till the and consciously.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka has recently initiated a great scheme which will help all the farmers, and provide them irrigation facilities, the scheme is Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. The government will drill bore wills and pumps, and they have also announced the amount which will be given to all the beneficiaries which is 1.50 to 3 lakhs, so that beneficiaries can buy necessary equipment to drill bore wills and pumps.
Assistance aid of 3.5 lakh will be given to urban Bengaluru and rural Bengaluru, Ramanagara Kolar, chikkaballapur, and Tumkur districts. And on the other hand assistance aid of 2 lakh will be given to other districts. These benefits are only available for self-own land farmers. Click Here to Get all important Information related to this Karnataka Suvidha Portal.
Overview Details of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Objective/Aim||To Provide Irrigation Facilities|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Karnataka Suvidha Portal In Hindi
Objective of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana
The main aim of this scheme, is to provide better opportunity to for the farmers to provide them financial assistance so that they can buy equipment for bore wills and pumps, which will help them in farming. This scheme is meant to provide proper facilities for irrigation for the farmers. Interested beneficiaries can avail these benefits form this scheme without wasting time and money.
Benefits of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation has been launched by the government of Karnataka, and with this beneficiary will be able to get irrigation facilities for the equipment and accessories.
- The government has mentioned the amount for the individuals as 1.50 to 3 lakhs, this amount is only for equipment and electrification amount is 50,000.
- As per the reports the amount of 3 lakh is available for Bengaluru urban and rural, Ramanagara Kolar, chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts, and 2 lakhs for others.
- These facilities will be provided to all the farm land owners, the authorities have fixed the units which is 4 lakhs for 8 acers and 6 lakhs for 15 acers, and this whole cost will be treated as subsidy.
- Farmers who belongs to minority line and small or marginal farmers will be able to get benefits form this scheme.
Available Services Under Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- Borewell Drilling
- Recharge Structures
- Water Supply Schemes
- Water Quality Testing
- Training & Awareness Programs
- Grievance Redressal
- Maintenance & Operation
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
Recipients must be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka. They must be members of the minority religious community as specified in the government regulation. Small and small farmers should be considered. Land ownership must be less than two hectares. Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.96,000/- and Rs.03 lakhs in urban areas. You must present an “Aadhar” card, voter card and ration card as proof of residence, and the applicants should be between 18 and 55 years old.
Required Documents List
- Project report
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL card
- Latest RTC
- Small and marginal farmers’ certificates which must be issued by the competent authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land revenue paid receipt
- Self-declaration form
- Self-declaration form from the surety
Application Procedure of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
- Interested applicants who are willing to get these benefits form this scheme, visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- When you open it, there you will see the option Online Application, tap on it and continue.
- Right after that tap on Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, and the Application form will open on your screen, and continue.
- On that form each beneficiary must have to fill all the mandatory details carefully, and attach the required documents with the form, and continue
- And last tap on Submit option, and with the help of this easy procedure you will get registered into this scheme.
- Also Read Tripura Super 30 Scheme a great Initiative started by Tripura Govt.
Login Procedure of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The step-by-step registration process for the Kalyana scheme is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the portal and load the homepage of the site.
- You must log in via the menu on the home page.
- Then the login page appears.
- On this page you need to enter your email address, password and captcha code.
- After that, select “Sign in” to continue. This process gives you access to the portal.