There are various schemes has been launched for the students in order to provide gadgets and financial support, and those were successful. Now the government of Karnataka has initiated another initiative which intent to provide laptops to all the students who have passed 12th standard, and the name of the initiative is Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023. In this blog we will make sure that every single detail will cover in this article, such as its benefits, eligibility conditions, features, required documents list, application procedure and many more. All you need is to read this article till the and it all.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The government of Karnataka has launched the latest program which is called Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana, which is created for the students who can not afford laptops for their studies. This initiative is started to provide Free Laptops for OBC Students in Karnataka. There are so many students who are poor and they can not afford laptops or gadgets which help them in education, so the government has taken a initiative and candidates who have recently passed 12th with good marks can make a registration in this scheme and get the free laptops.
Overview Details of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka free laptop scheme
|Students Of Karnataka
|Providing free laptops
Objective of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The main aim of this scheme is to provide them opportunity to make a development and pursue their career. Students who some how could not able to get laptop because of financial issues, the government is providing them a chance to get free laptop, and with the help of this scheme the government will promote digital and technical education in all the students. Students who have completed 12 can make a registration through this scheme and get the laptops.
Features of Karnataka Laptop Scheme
The authorities have announced that candidates who belongs to SC/ST will be able to get benefited form this scheme. The government will provide so many benefits form this scheme, which is only available for the students who have completed 12 with good marks. Laptops of Rupees 32,000 will be distributed to all the beneficiaries who have applied for this scheme. There are so many students who are willing to pursue professional courses in reputable collages and polytechnic institutes will be able to get benefits form this scheme.
List of Courses
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Medical Studies
- Postgraduate Courses
- Studying in first grade colleges
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Passport Size photo
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate of Karnataka
- Income certificate
- Bank account link with Aadhar
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
- All the candidates who are willing to apply for this scheme must belongs to the backward category.
- Candidates should be the residence of Karnataka and must have completed their 12th standard with good marks.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration
- Eligible applicants who are interested in taking benefits form this scheme must visit the Official Website of the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme.
- Then on that page, candidates are required to tap on Laptop scheme, which will be available on the page.
- After clicking on it the Application form link will be seen, tap on it and download the application form.
- And then fill all the mandatory details which is asked on the application form, and attach required documents with it.
- Now submit the application form to Karnataka Education Board.
Specification Of Laptops under Karnataka Nishulk Bhagya Yojana
|Name of theLaptop Brand
|Warranty of Laptop
|Intel Pentium Dual Core
|2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed
|160GB Minimum – 320GB Maximum