There are various ports available for migrant workers to provide them benefits in case of emergencies and now here is another scheme launched by the government of West Bengal which is called Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik. Under this scheme, the government will provide benefits to all the workers of the state who have migrated to different states for work and also get financial support from the government in case of death and any casualty. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information related to this scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents list, and procedure to apply, we have mentioned all the aspects so kindly read it carefully.
Table of Contents
Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
The government of West Bengal is here with another piece of news about another scheme which is called the Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme for all the migrant workers of the state who are migrated to different states for work. Under this scheme, workers will receive worker grievances, and not just this, they will also get financial support in case of medical emergencies, death, or any major disability. This scheme is available only for those who are permanent residents of the state and workers, so if you are interested and willing to apply for it, there are both online and offline modes available for registration you can apply for it at your convenience.
Key Highlights of Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|How to Apply
|Link Available Further
Objective of WB Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to all the workers of the state who migrated to other states for work, but due to lack of facilities they face emergencies on sites, and because of financial conditions they cannot get enough medical treatment. So, under this scheme, they will get worker grievances and financial support in death or any disability. If you are looking forward to it and are willing to apply, here we have provided you with all the necessary details and also the procedure for how you can apply for it through online and offline mode.
Benefits of Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
- The government of West Bengal introduced this beneficial scheme for the workers of the state to provide them benefits in different ways.
- With the implementation of this scheme, workers don’t have to worry about any financial constraints n case of emergencies the government will support them.
- Through this scheme, all the workers will receive grievance and financial aid at the time of death or any major emergencies.
- The government of West Bengal launched this scheme only for workers of the state who have migrated to other states for work purposes.
- To get this opportunity, individuals should be residents of the state.
- Only workers of the state who have migrated to other states are eligible for this scheme.
Procedure to Download Parijayee Shramik Mobile App
- To download the mobile app, you have to go to the Play Store on your phone.
- There you have to search the app Parijayee Shramik app in the Search Bar, tap on it, and continue.
- After this, tap on the Install option and the app is installed on your devices.
Application Procedure Under Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme
- Go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- Now, you have to click on the New Registration option and continue.
- After this, you have to enter your mobile number and you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter the OTP and tap on the register on it and you are registered under this scheme.
Offline Application Procedure Under Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme
For those who are unable to apply for the scheme online mode, the government has also released the offline procedure for application in which the workers have to download the application form from the website, fill out all the details on it, and then submit the form to the Labour Department office.