What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana | Check Online Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP Details | Check Online Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form
As we all know that in India there are so many people who neglect their girl child because she’s a girl, and there is a stereotype of the society, so that’s why in order to provide benefits and make them independent the government has launched the latest scheme which is called Kanya Sumangala Yojana. With the implementation of this scheme all the girls will be benefited with the help of assistance in 6 installments right after the birth of the child. To know more about this Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana all the applicants are required to read this article till the end, we have provided here details like, eligibility criteria, features, benefits, and application procedure also, kindly read this article till the end.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
The Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP has been initiated by the government of Uttar Pradesh to the girl child of the state. In this scheme amount of 15,000 will be provided to all the girls in 6 installments after the birth, and this scheme is also provide a social and economic security to all the girls of Uttar Pradesh. Only those families who have 3,00,000 or less annual income can avail these benefits, and it will also encourage all the girls who have trapped in the stereotypes of the society and their thing about them, and it will make a change.
The government has fixed the budget of this scheme is 1200 crores, which will be operated by the Department of women and Child Development. This scheme will change the future of daughters and make them independent and focused.
Key Highlights Of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP|
|Initiated By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries/Heir||Girl Child Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
The main goal of this Kanya Sumangala Yojana, is to provide benefits to all the girl child of Uttar Pradesh. With the help of this scheme the government will provide financial assistance help to all the girls. We all know that there is a discrimination between girls and boys and because of this girls have less opportunities to develop themselves, that’s why the government have taken this initiative.
Few Benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
- Those girls who have born in 1st April 2019 or after that will be benefited with the assistance of Rs.2,000.
- And those girls who have vaccinated within 1 year and they are not born before 1st April 2018, will be benefited with the help of 1,000.
- Those girls who have taken an admission in 1st Class recent academic session, will be benefited with the amount of 2,000 by the Government.
- Those girls who have taken an admission in 6th Standard current session, the government will provide them 2,000 Rupees assistance.
- Girls who have recently taken an admission in 9th Class, the govt will provide them assistance of Rs.3,000.
- This will include to those girls who have passed 11th and 12th and they are ready to take admissions in Graduation degree or Diploma degree, the government will provide them the assistance of 5,000.
Important Details of Sumangala Yojana
|Installments||Amount to be Paid|
|At the birth of the girl||2,000|
|After enter 1st Standard||2,000|
|After enter 6th standard||2,000|
|After 7th Standard||3,000|
|After passing 10th/12th and ready to take admission in Degree/ Graduation or Diploma||5,000|
Features of Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Those with girls will receive Rs 15,000 under this scheme. The program emphasizes financial support for girls and helps UP girls to successfully complete their education. It also aims to eliminate any female feticide and establish equality in gender relations, as well as help develop positive thinking. This program has won plaudits for its commitment to supporting girls at different stages of life. It also helps low-income families raise their daughters with ease.
Eligibility Criteria of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
- Candidates who are going to apply should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only two daughters in a single family can benefit from the plan and the family income should not exceed Rs.3 lakh Birth of the girl.
- Families who have adopted girls are also eligible for this program.
- If there are twin girls in a family, the third girl can also be accepted.
- This is another pioneering feature of the program, as provisions have also been made for such scenarios.
- Families in financial difficulties receive comprehensive support so that their daughters can follow Dreams and ambitions too.
Required Documents List
- Parent/Guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Savings Book and Bank Account Grocery Card
- Annual Income Statement
- Adoption Certificate of Adopted Girls
- Passport photos of the girl and her parents.
Application Procedure of Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
- If you are willing to get into this program, then you are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after that you have to Signup on that page with Id password, but before that all the candidates are advised to read all the terms and conditions and tap on I Agree.
- While filling the application form you have to make a verification with OTP which will be send to your given email or number, and continue.
- After that you have to fill the application form carefully and provide all the details which is asked on the application form, and continue.
- And also attach the documents which is needed in this application form, and last Submit it.