How to Apply in Kalia Yojana Online | Check Online Kalia Yojana Status Check | How to Download Kalia Yojana New List Online | Kalia Yojana List 2023
Here we will discuss about the scheme which is launched by the Government of Odisha, because we all know that farmers suffer a lot, and so that the government have a really high focus on the farmers who actually needs support, so the government has launched Kalia Yojana 2023. With the help of this yojana, all the farmers will get various benefits and financial support also. In this article we will actually talk about this Kalia Yojana Odisha, we also tell you about their benefits, features, eligibility and the procedure to apply under this scheme, applicants who want to get this opportunity are advised to read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
Kalia Yojana New List 2023
The Chief Minister of Odisha has recently launched the scheme for the farmers to provide them various benefits, the scheme is called Kalia Yojana. Previously the government has allocated 3195 crores for the beneficiaries, and now they have 5115 crore budget by the Kalia Yojana to make a effective execution. As per the reports more than 44 lakh farmers benefited in the year of 2019. Now the government made a list of beneficiaries who have registered themselves in this Kalia Yojana.
Odisha Kalia Yojana: Farmers to get Rs 2000 DBT on Nuakhai
The chief minister of odisha has launched the latest scheme where various benefits will be provided to all the farmers of the state, the scheme is called KALIA Scheme, and this scheme is only for Akshaya tritiya and Naukhai. With the help of this scheme financial aid of Rs. 2000 provided them twice in a year which will be available for 3 years. As per the sources there are 41 lakh applicants who have enrolled themselves into this scheme, and the government have also mentioned the budget of this scheme which is 20.000 crore. This scheme is specially intent to improve the agricultural conditions and farmers may of living. The amount will directly transferred to the account’s of the beneficiaries.
Overview Details of Kalia Yojana New List 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Kalia Yojana|
|Launched by which State||Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
Objective of Kalia Yojana Online
The main aim of this Kalia Yojana 2023 is to provide better facilities, financial support and various other benefits. Previously the government has benefited more than 44 lakh farmers of the state of Odisha, and now the government has made up a new list of beneficiaries who have make a registration in this scheme, the latest list is bigger them previous list.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana List
- Here is the list of benefits which will be provided by the government of Odisha, under Kalia Yojana List
- Beneficiaries who have applied under this Kalia Yojana, will be benefited with financial assistance, and so many other benefits also.
- Under this yojana, landless farmers or agricultural will get 10,000 per year for care.
- Each farming family would receive Rs. 25,000 to spend on labour, investments, seeds, fertilizers, insecticides and other expenses.
- For initiatives related to agriculture such as goat rearing units, microlayer units, fish kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, duck units, etc., each landless farmer household will receive Rs 12,500 in financial support.
Eligibility Criteria of Kalia Yojana New List
If you want to get this opportunity then, applicants should be the residence of Odisha state. If the beneficiary falls in the lower category of the program, then they will selected as an eligible for this plan. The Kalia plan would not include Kalia co in the country’s list of farmers subject to the tax payment system.
Required Documents Under Kalia Yojana New List
- Address Proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- These documents will be needed while applying for the Kalia Yojana.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana New Beneficiary List
- First, visit the Official website.
- On the other page, select the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Then, select your district name.
- Next step you have to select your block or ULB before selecting your GP.
- After filling in all the required fields, click “View List” to view the list of recipients, which will be available in a PDF mode.
- After entering the CAPTCHA code, click the PDF option link.
- To receive the PDF file with the names of all candidates, please click on “Send” KALIA Yojana, then a new list will display on your screen.
Kalia Yojana Status Check
- First of all go to the legit KALIA Scheme internet site i.e kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
- Now you may be landed on the home page.
- Tap at the Online Grievance software shape option.
- Navigate to the song complaint reputation option.
- Now you want to go into your Aadhar card number.
- Press input and the info could be proven up.