KALIA Scholarship Apply Online | Visit KALIA Scholarship Portal | Check Online KALIA Scholarship Amount | Check Online KALIA Scholarship Last Date
Today in this article we will discuss about the latest scheme which is initiated by the government of Odisha, we all know there are so many students who wants to pursue their higher education, but some how they are unable to do that because of financial condition, but now here is the latest scholarship scheme which is called KALIA Scholarship 2023. With the implementation of this scheme students will receive scholarship in various courses.
In this post we have provided you all the mandatory details regarding this Odisha KALIA Scholarship Registration, such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, features, required documents list, list of the available courses, registration procedure and various other details also. Interested candidates are advised to read this article till the end.
KALIA Scholarship 2023
Recently the government of Odisha have taken a great initiative and launched the latest scheme which is based on scholarship, the scheme is called KALIA Scholarship. Applicants who wants to pursue their higher education in professional and technical field, the government is providing them financial aid, which will help them. This Scheme Will provide Financial Help Assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. The list of the courses, in which eligible candidates can get benefits through this scheme is given below. Interested applicants who are willing to apply for the scheme, can apply through any scholarship portal.
Courses Under KALIA Scholarship
- B Pharma
- BSc (Nursing)
- BSc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Tech (Agril, Engg)
- B.Sc (Fisheries Science)
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- D. Pharma
- Ophthalmic Assistance/surgical OPTH Assistance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Polytechnic and Agri polytechnic
- Different Trades in Government ITI etc
Overview Details of KALIA Scholarship 2023
|Name Of the Scheme||Kalia Scholarship Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Children Of Beneficiaries Of Kalia Yojana|
|Objective/Aim||To Provide Scholarship|
|Benefits||Reimbursement Of Fees Paid By Student To The College Or University Or Institution|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture And Farmers Empowerment|
KALIA Scholarship Objectives
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to all the students who are somehow unable to education on higher level. The financial help will be given as a scholarship to all the beneficiaries. There are so many students who have waited for such a great opportunity which help them in academics, not these students should not have to worry anymore this scheme will cover all the expenses of the beneficiaries.
Features and Benefits of KALIA Scholarship
- The government has taken this initiative in order to provide benefits to all the students.
- This scheme will help and encourage all the students to pursue their higher education in professional and technical both.
- This scheme will provide financial assistance help in a way of scholarship and fulfil their expenses.
- Under this scheme, scholarship will be provided in the process of merit list.
- Candidates who have abandoned their education lack of money, now they can continue with the courses which they have.
- With the implementation of this program, fees such as, tution fee, Annual fee, one-time fees, hostel charges etc will be directly refunded to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- This scheme is only for those students will be able to take benefits form this scholarship scheme, who wants to pursue their education in government institutions.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Scholarship
- Students who are pursuing their higher education in any government institution are eligible to get benefits form this scheme.
- Those students who have applied any other scholarships also cannot get this scholarship.
- And beneficiaries can apply for the scholarship program only for one course.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Income certificate of the family
- Cast certificate
- Residence certificate
- Bank account details, like Account no, IFSC Code, name of the bank and name of the branch.
- Ration Card of the family.
- Passport size photograph of the student.
- Matriculation certificate
- Id of the Parebts / Guardian
- Marksheet of the last examination.
Registration Procedure of KALIA Scholarship 2023
- If you are willing to get enrolled into this scholarship scheme and avail all the benefits, then you are required to visit the Official website of the Kalia Scholarship Portal
- On that page you will see the option Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment. Tap on it and continue.
- On the other page you have to choose the option according to your categories such as, General, SC/ST, OBC, EBC, and continue
- After selecting the category, on the next page you have to your Aadhar Number/Unique Number. Password and captcha code, and then tap on Sign in, and continue.
- On that page Scholarship application form will open, and on that form you are required to submit all the mandatory details carefully without any mistake, and also upload all the documents which is asked, and then submit the application form.
- With the help of this procedure you can easily get enrolled into this KALIA Scholarship scheme.
- In case if the candidates find any difficulties while applying or anything then you can call on 155335, 1800-345-6770.