JK Labour Card 2023 Registration | Labour Card Online Registration J&K | J&K Labour Registration Renewal | Labour Card Download Jammu & Kashmir
Previously so many schemes and portals have been launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir to provide facilities, which include digital facilities also in which citizens of the state can check various reports and other processes about the state and also the latest job opportunities. The government has launched the JK Employment Registration Portal, in which citizens can access various programs which is specially designed for the workers of the state. If you are interested and willing to know more about this, then read this whole article till the end and get benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, registration procedure, and many more.
JK Labour Card 2023
The government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched a portal in which all the citizens of the state will be able to access various programs which are created for the workers, and will take advantage of them. With the implementation of this portal, the government will be able to access the database of all the employees in the state, but for that, all the employees must have to register themselves under this portal. Through this, all the employees who have registered under this portal will benefit, and this initiative will also improve the working environment of the employees. To get more detailed information, then read this whole article till the end and get the information.
Overview Details of JK Employment Registration
|Article about||JK Labour Card|
|Initiated By||By the Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||Working employees of the State|
|Objective||Keeping a Database of all Workers|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Government Schemes|
Objective of JK Labour card
The government has launched this beneficial portal to provide benefits through this portal, but for that, all the employees must have to register themselves under this portal. the main aim of this portal is to make a better working environment for the employees so that they can access other various initiatives launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir.
Benefits of JK Labour Card 2023
- Basically, the government has created this portal accessible for the employees of the state, so that they can get benefited from it.
- To take advantage of this portal, employees must have to create an account under this portal, and with this, the government will take access to the database of all the employees.
- Those employees who have enrolled themselves under this portal will receive numerous benefits from the government, and it will also improve the working environment for the employees of the state.
- Employees who have registered will receive better compensation for their work, and with the help of this, the workplace will become self-sufficient through these ongoing efforts.
- All the workers are compensated with a salary, bonuses, maternity pay, health insurance, and provident funds, among other things.
Eligibility Criteria of the Portal
- Only those workers will be benefited from this portal who are permanent workers of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The age criteria for the employees are 18 to 50 are required for this portal.
- The job applicant must have completed three of the previous twelve months of employment in a building or construction trade.
Required Documents List
- Passport size photograph of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Email ID
- Residence Certificate
Registration Procedure Under JK Labour Card 2023
All the interested candidates who are willing to get benefited from this portal, must follow these given steps and get registered themselves under this portal:
- Candidates go to the Official Website through the given link.
- After that, another webpage will appear.
- There you have to tap on the Worker Register option, and continue.
- Another webpage will open, tap on the New Worker Registration option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration form will appear, now you have to complete the registration by providing your basic details which are asked.
- And after this, you will receive a username and password, and with that go to the main webpage and tap on the login option.
- After that, the login page will open, enter your username and password and tap on the login option.
- After login, the application form will appear, now enter all your basic, academic, personal, and other necessary details on it.
- Now verify the given details and tap on submit option.
- Applicants must have to select Generate Challan option, which is available in the payment option.
- You are required to save the challan form and submit it to the bank,
- Now you have to enter your challan number and after that submit the file.
- With the help of this process, you can easily get enrolled under this portal and get benefited.