JK HRMS Portal 2023 Registration | JK HRMS gov in login | EPM JK gov in login | Visit Official Website JK HRMS jk gov in | JK HRMS App Download
Today in this article, we will provide you details about the latest portal which is initiated by the government of Jammu and Kashmir, and the name of the portal is, JK HRMS Portal. under this portal, citizens who are willing to get notified for various available services in the state, can apply under this portal. to get more details about eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits regarding this portal, and so many other details are also available in this article.
Table of Contents
JK HRMS Portal 2023
The program is basically launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir, to help all the eligible applicants who are waiting for various latest services. (JKHRMs) withinside the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir to offer an included platform for numerous employee-associated services, along with retaining tune of carrier records, postings, and promotions. In addition to giving facts approximately the carrier, the portal may be a significant location in which customers can get admission to their pay stubs, preferred pension funds, profits tax statements, SLI subscriptions, and so on.
Overview Details of jk.gov.in Login
|Name of the Portal||JK HRMS Portal Registration|
|Organized By||J&K HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (JKHRMS)|
|Beneficiaries||Government Employees only|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)|
Objective of JK HRMS Portal
The main objective of this portal is to provide various schemes and services only in one portal, which make all the applicants easy to choose what they want. This portal turned into released to offer an included platform for numerous employee-associated offerings such as, For example, monitoring provider records, process postings, and promotions. In addition to offering data approximately the provider, the portal could be a vital area for customers to get right of entry to their pay slips, standard retirement funds, profits tax returns, SLI subscriptions, and so many other services available under this portal.
Benefits and Features Under JK HRMS Portal
- If the employee’s information is out of date or incorrect, the employee must complete the Dashboard Correction Form and submit it to DDO for approval, and also JKHRMS enables employees to record and review service information.
- Portal is the centralized HR information system that has integrated the service-related information of all J&K employees, including basic information, initial appointment/entry, qualification, contact, position, job details, promotion and more in the proposed KHRMS.
- Jammu and Kashmir JKHRMS Human Resource Management System is based on up-to-date human resources data, which is another advantage for various government agencies, and the site will also contain user-friendly tutorials for employees on registration forms, rectification, etc.
Available Services Under JK HRMS Portal
- Employee Self Service
- Leave Management
- Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- Transfer & Posting
- Performance Management
- Grievance Redressal
- Training & Development
Eligibility Conditions Under JK HRMS Portal
- Applicants who are willing to apply under this portal, must be a government employee.
- And applicants must have residential proof.
Required Documents List
- Proof of identification
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Details.
- Mobile Number.
Login Procedure of JK HRMS Portal JK gov in HRMS login
- Applicants who are willing to apply, are required to visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- And there you have to tap on New Registration option, and continue.
- And now you have to enter your username and password, and given captcha code and tap on login option.
- And then the generated OTP will be sent to your email id, and finally you are logged in in the portal.
Registration Procedure Of JK HRMS Portal 2023
- In order to make a registration procedure you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- there you are required to tap on Registration Option, and continue.
- And there you have to provide all the details which is asked in the page and tap on submit option, and continue.
- After that, the OTP will generate on your registered mobile number or email id, in case if you want to change your password.
- Whatever password you choose, must used with symbols, characters, and numbers, and make a strong password.
- And all the applicants are advised to keep your password safe, and do not share it with anyone.
- First you have to go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage you have to Click on an Option called Raise a Request for Data Updation.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen.
- Finally, Click on the Download Option to Download it.
Check Steps to Raise a Request for Data Updation
- Visit the main Official website of the official portal.
- Now the JK HRMS portal home page will be opened.
- Now click on the Steps to send a data update request option from the main page.
- A new page will open with a PDF file on the screen.
- Click the download option to download it for your department.
JK HRMS Forget Password
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the JK HRMS portal.
- A new page will be open in front of you.
- Now you Need to click Forgot your password? Option.
- Now click on Jk Human Resource Management System official website and tap on it.
- Here You have to entered the Employee ID (CPIS ID) details in the first field and mobile number and in the second field and then tap on the Sign In option.
- You will get a 6-digit OTP for the registered mobile number, you need to enter it and tap Next/Next
- You will be prompted to create a strong and unique password using letters, numbers, and symbols and tap the Submit option to permanently change your password.
What is a HRMS ID?
Jk Hrms Portal Login Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is an application software introduced by the Government of Kashmir to enable government employees to transact in online mode over the Internet. This software was developed internally by the Center for Government Modernization Initiative (CMGI). The house has been expanded.
Steps to Raise a Request by an employee for data Updation at JK HRMS
- You must go to JK Hrms Portal Official Website.
- Now You need to select “Correction Form” from the list of options on the left.
- Select each document from the drop down menu.
- The content of the new window is determined by the form you have chosen.
- Remember that your browser’s pop-up blocker must be activated.
- Under this portal, DDOs can access the JK HRMS portal using their same credentials as CPIS and can re-check information against the employee’s service record.
Steps to Recover JK HRMS Portal Password or Create New Password
- Firstly, you need to go to the Official Website of Jammu & Kashmir Official Employee Portal.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to enter the “Employee” details.
- Next, enter the GPF/CPS number, registered mobile phone number, date of birth and security code.
- Now click on Get OTP option and type OTP for verification.
Add Nominee on JK HRMS
When you enroll under this program, the JK Hrms portal will work to add each family member as an applicant for your bank account, GP fund, insurance, etc. This is generally to ensure that the money in the account is in the hands of the account holder’s legitimate heir in the unfortunate event of their death.
JK HRMS Helpdesk
If you are having trouble registering or logging into this JK HRMS and encountering errors getting or updating the data, you can contact the officials by email or phone number. In this way you can solve all your problems. The email IDE and mobile number are as follows:-
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 0191-2520582, 0191-2571800 & 0191-2571900
JK HRMS Contact Information
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No- : 0191-2520582
- Phone No- 0191-2571800
- Phone No- 0191-2571900
JK HRMS Portal: FAQs
What are the credentials required to register on the JK HRMS Portal?
- To get register yourself on the JK HRMS Portal it is mandatory to have CPIS ID (Employee ID), Mobile Number and Date Of Birth and all Documents.
What is Full Form of JK HRMS ?
- JK HRMS ( Jammu & Kashmir Human Resource Management System )