JDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration Online | JDA Jaipur New Residential Scheme | JDA Approved Colony List | JDA Approved Colony Maps
There are so many people who does not have home to live, so they ended up living in rented homes. So, keeping this in mind and to tackle this situation the authorities if Jaipur have initiated the latest housing scheme which is called JDA Housing Scheme 2023. This scheme is specially implemented only for those applicants who live in Jaipur state, and willing to get their own home. In this article we will provide you all the mandatory details regarding JDA Housing Scheme 2022, its eligibility conditions, benefits, features, including application procedure and login procedure everything is available in this article.
Table of Contents
JDA Housing Scheme 2023
Here in another scheme launched by the government of Rajasthan and the name of the scheme is JDA Housing scheme, which is based on providing housing facilities to the poor citizens of the state. The online application form for residential land in Zone 11 of Jaipur is online and 359 residential plots are reportedly available for the LIG and MIG categories and 194 plots are available in states like Mohan. Lal Sukhadia Nagar, Dahmikhurd, Ajmer Road and 165 land in the mouth of the Priyadarshini Nagar, Sanganer. Applicants are required to make a registration procedure under this scheme to get benefited from this scheme.
Overview Details of JDA Jaipur New Residential Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|JDA Housing Scheme
|Jaipur Development Authority
|State Government scheme
|No of plots
|Mode of application
Details of the Schedule of JDA Housing Scheme 2023
|Start Date of Registration
|Last Date to Registration
|Applicants List will Publish
|20th July, to 27th July,
|Disposal of Objection Received
|28th July, to 5th August,
|Decision on Disposal of Objection will publish on
|5th August, to 7th August,
Details Regarding Residential Plots
|Number of Flats
|GH 1 & GH-2, Anand Vihar, Zone 12, Ajmer Road
|455 sq. ft.
|GH-5 & GH-6 Anand Vihar, Zone 12, Ajmer Road
|444 sq. ft.
|A-9 & A-13 Surya Nagar, Zone 14, Vatika Road
|449 sq. ft.
|A-2 & A-6 Surya Nagar, Zone 14, Vatika Road
|449 sq. ft.
|GH-1, Kheda Jagannathpura, Zone 14, Mahal Road
|447 sq. ft.
Category Wise Details Reservation
|Central government employee CGE/ state government employee, SGE and state undertaking
|Soldiers (ex-servicemen and their family)
- If you are interested and want to apply under LIG B, then the annual income must be between 3 lakhs and 6 lakhs.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or dependents must not reside in any area of the State, and the JDA has not been able to allocate parcels/homes on behalf of the applicant in the past 10 years.
- To apply in LIG, A applicants household income must be 3 lakhs per year. And to apply in the MIG category, the annual income must be between 6 lakhs and 10 lakhs.
- A bank account in the beneficiary’s name is required. The main eligibility is that if the applicants are willing to receive the benefits of this scheme, the applicants must be residents of the state of Rajasthan and the age of the beneficiaries must be 18 years.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card self & spouse
- Bank or post office photo passbook.
- Voter ID card.
- Ration Card.
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- Motor Vehicles Act 1988
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- MNREGA Job Card.
Application Registration Procedure of JDA Housing Scheme 2023
- To make a application procedure applicants are required to visit the Official website of JDA Housing Scheme.
- When you go to the website, you are required to tap on Registration for Allotment in JDA Residential Schemes, option and continue with the procedure.
- And on the other page, tap on the other option called Flats for Economically weaker income group EWS, tap on it and continue.
- Then tap on online application form, and the form will open on your screen.
- There fill all the mandatory details such as, name, mobile number, and then the OTP will generated on your registered mobile number.
- And then, fill the application form with the details which is asked on the form, and tap on Submit option.
- After going through a proper sign-up process, you will see the Browse Home Plan List option on your screen, tap on the selected option and continue.
- Now applicants need to tap on the “Category and Annual Income Criteria” option and proceed. After that, you need to fill out the application form and then pay the registration fee.
- To do this, you need to choose the payment method and pay the fee. All registered applicants are advised to keep proof of payment and application number
for future reference.
- Contact Number- +91-141-2569696
- Whatsapp Number- 9462569696
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org