Jan Suchna Portal 2023 Online Registration | Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal Official Website | Jan Suchna Portal List Check Online | राजस्थान जन सूचना पोर्टल 2023
Here in this article we will share all the details about the scheme which is launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot on 13th September 2019, and the portal is called Jan Suchna Portal. with the help of this scheme people can easily get the schemes and their details on the one page. This scheme will be more beneficial for the applicants because sometimes people get confuse and did not get the exact scheme which they want, this portal will make it easier now.
In this article we will provide you the major and minor details regarding this Jan soochna Portal Rajasthan, such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, application procedure and so many other details are available in this article.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2023
This is basically a web portal which was launched by the government of Rajasthan. With the help of this scheme applicants will be able to see various schemes and its details on the one portal, which will be so beneficial for the applicants they should not have to search schemes one by one. As per the report details around 260 schemes and 564 schemes of 115 departments are given in this one portal. this Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal was basically released in 2019 and the main intention of this scheme is to provide services information of different schemes. Click Here to Know More About Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana.
Overview Details of Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan public information portal|
|Launched date||13 September 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Available Schemes in Portal||All government schemes|
Mukhyamantri Digital Sewa Yojana
Objective of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan
The main aim of this portal is to provide details about services programs in the one portal, so that people can easily get details about convenient schemes. With the implementation of this scheme individuals should not have to search one by one schemes on google, they can visit the website of this portal and get details easily, and individuals should not have to make a registration to grab details.
Features of Jan Suchna Portal
- The authorities have mentioned that schemes and programs of 115 departments are available on the Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan.
- Around 260 schemes are available on the portal, and also detailed information about 562 schemes for the common people are available on this portal.
- You can also download the Jan Suchna mobile app, which will make it easier to get details.
- In case if you find any problem regarding getting details, you can make a complaint, details available on the website.
- Applicants should not have to pay any fees to get details about schemes and programs form the portal.
- Details regarding gram panchayat of district level are also available on the portal.
Available Departments under Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan
- Department of Primary Education and Secondary Education,
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Tribal Regional Development Department
- Department of Mines and Geology
- Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare.
- Labour and Employment Department.
- Department of Energy
- Department of Food and Civil Supplies
- cooperative Department
- Planning & Information Technology & Communication Department
- Revenue Department
- Department of Administrative Information.
Download Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Mobile Application
- In order to download the mobile app of the Jan Soochna Portal, applicants check the Playstore,
- And there search the Jan Suchna Portal, and then you will get the application, and continue.
- Now tap on install option, after installation the application open the application,
- And after that you will get details about schemes and programs on the application.
Complain Process in Jan Suchna Portal
- In case of you face any problem then you can make a complaint through visiting the Official Website of the Jan Suchna Portal, jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- And on that you will see File a Complaint option, tap on it and continue.
- On the other page there will be a option of Register a complaint, tap on it, and then register grievance option can be seen tap on it and continue.
- After that enter your mobile number and then tap on the option of Get OTP, for verification.
- After making a verification complaint details, name of the complaint and attach the documents asked and last tap on Submit option.
- Also Read about Rajasthan Gramin Olympic Khel 2022