To provide health facilities, there have been many initiatives launched by various state governments and now the government of India has introduced another portal called Jan Andolan Portal in the year 2023. Under this portal, the government will provide various health benefits to the citizens of India in different ways. In this article, we have covered all the important detailed information related to this portal which include its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, objective, registration procedure, and much more. so those who want to learn more about this initiative have to go through this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Jan Andolan Portal 2023
The Ministry of Women and Force Development of India has introduced a portal for the citizens to provide them with various health benefits. With the implementation of this campaign, all the women who are pregnant will get health benefits during their pregnancy childhood, infancy, adolescence, and much more. This beneficial campaign will run from 1st September to 30 September 2023, so those who want to use this beneficial opportunity then you have to register themselves under this portal through the link given in this article. This portal will be beneficial for women because we all know there are many complications during pregnancy and in such cases poor and disadvantaged women couldn’t get enough health facilities.
Key Highlights of Jan Andolan Portal 2023
|Name of the Portal||Jan Andolan Portal|
|Name Of Post||Jan Andolan Poshan Abhiyaan|
|Objective||This portal was created to provide various health benefits to the pregnant women of India.|
|Start Date||01 September 2023|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the country|
Objective of Jan Andolan Portal
The main objective of this portal is to provide health facilities to the women of the state so that they get enough facilities in the pregnancy period. This opportunity is available to all the women who are pregnant and due to lack of facilities didn’t get enough medical facilities. So those, who are eligible for this can apply under this initiative and get benefits. So, those eligible and willing to get this beneficial opportunity are advised to go through this article and check every detail of this portal and especially check the eligibility before making any further process.
Important Dates of the Portal
|Name of the event||Dates|
|Campaign starting date||1st September 2023|
|Deadline||30th September 2023|
Benefits of Jan Andolan Portal
- The authorities of the Ministry of Women and Force Development of India have produced this portal to provide better health facilities to the citizens of India.
- With the implementation of this opportunity, all the citizens will be able to get enough medical facilities during pregnancy.
- This opportunity is only available for the pregnant women of the state to take care of them and make them aware of their problems during the pregnancy period.
- This opportunity is only available to the citizens of India.
- Only pregnant women in India will benefit from this portal.
- All the candidates must have their necessary reports and documents available at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate if necessary
- Medical reports
- Income certificate if necessary
Registration Procedure Under Jan Andolan Portal 2023
- To register yourself under this portal, candidates have to go to the Official Website.
- After reaching the homepage, you have to tap on the Register option and continue.
- After this process, the registration form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill out the registration form carefully and submit it.
- After this process, you are successfully registered under this portal.