IHIP Portal 2023 | IHIP Portal Entry | ihip.nhp.gov.in.hmis login | IHIP Portal Login 2023
So here we are again to provide you details about latest portal which is organized by the government of India, called IHIP Portal in which all the citizens who live here will be able to get regular updates regarding tracking warnings of diseases. Previously we all have seen the pandemic situation and how worse it was and it takes almost everything from us. So now the government have created this portal, which will be managed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
So, if you are interested to get more information about this portal, you have to go through this article top to end and here you will get benefited, eligibility, login process, and many more details are available in here.
IHIP Portal 2023
The government of India have introduced the portal in which daily updates regarding will be provided to all the registered candidates about diseases increasing level. Log into the IHIP Daily Report and fill out the date entry form to keep the integrated health information platform up to date. All citizens and members of IHIP are hereby informed that the Integrated Disease Surveillance Program for IHIP 2023 has been updated.
The National Health Programs (NHP) for Communicable Diseases and Non-Communicable Diseases are also implemented. The cost of surveillance is funded by the World Bank for nine major states in India and supported by the World Health Organization. Financial assistance is offered to the remaining states on national grounds. The nine Indian states funded by the World Bank are West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra Punish and Uttarakhand.
Overview details of IHIP Portal 2023
|Post For||IHIP Portal Login 2023 ‘Update’|
|Name of the Portal||IHIP Portal|
|Managed by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|IHIP Full Form||Integrated Health Information Platform|
|Served Under||Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme|
|Provide||National Health Programmes (NHP)|
|Login by||User Name and Password|
Objective of IHIP Portal 2023
Basically, the main aim of this beneficial portal is to change the complaint criteria EHER’s of the residents on a pan-India foundation together with the combination and interoperability of the EHRs via a complete Health Information Exchange (HIE) as a part of this centralized one hand platform.
Services Available Under IHIP Portal
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Information Exchange
- Health Analytics
- Health Resource Directory
- Health Dashboard
- Health Information Management
- Disease Surveillance
- Public Health Programs
- Health Financing
Communicable Disease Program Under IHIP
Disease Control National Centre
- Yaws Eradication Programme (YEP)
- National Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Programme
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- Guinea Worm Eradication Programme (GWEP)
- National Rabies Control Programme
- Programme for Prevention and Control of Leptospirosis
National Programs to Control Vector Borne Disease
- National Malaria Elimination Program
- Japanese Encephalitis Control Programme
- National Public Health Surveillance Programme
- Kala-Azar Control Programme
- National Filaria Control Programme
- National AIDS Control Programme
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme
- Universal Immunization Programme
Non-Communicable Disease Under IHIP Portal
- National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP)
- Mid-Day Meal Programme (MMP)
- National Oral Health Programme (NOHP)
- (NPPCF)National Programme for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis
- (RMNCH+A) Reproductive Maternal New born Child and Adolescent Health
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS)
- National Programme for Control Treatment of Occupational Diseases
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD)
- National Mental Health Programme (NMHP)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB)
- National Nutritional Programmes (NNP)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Programme (NIDDCP)
- (NRHM) National Rural Health Mission
- (DADF)Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries
- (NADRS)National Animal Disease Reporting System
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)
- (NUHM) National Urban Health Mission
- National Mental Health Programme
- National Water Supply and Sanitation Programme
Procedure to Make a Login Process Under IHIP Portal 2023
- For that, all the candidates are required to visit the Official Website.
- And after reaching that page, you have to tap on IHIP Portal 2023 link and continue.
- After tapping on it the webpage will appear, now you have to click on Sign up option, and continue.
- The login page will open, now enter your username and password in it and also enter the captcha code in it, and click on login.
- Now applicants will be able to make daily reports, data entry formats, and form processes also.
- First Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage on the Login Section.
- Click on Reset Password Option below the Login Process.
- After that a New page will open.
- Here you can reset Your Password.
- First Visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Contact Us Option located on Important link Section.
- After that you’ll be Redirected to a new page.
- Here you’ll see all the Contact Information Regarding this Portal.
What is Full Form of IHIP ?
- Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP)
Official Website of IHIP Portal ?