Here again another initiation launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh, which is called IGRS AP. Basically, this is (Intelligence Gathering and Retrieval System Andhra Pradesh), it’s a portal where property related details will be available, so that citizens should not have to go other websites to get details about the properties. In this article we will provide you various details regarding this Program, its benefits eligibility, registration process and login process everything is available in this article. All you need is to read this article consciously, so that you can get each and every detailed information.
Table of Contents
IGRS AP Encumbrance Certificate
The government of Andhra Pradesh have announced the IGRS AP portal, in which every single detail of the property will be available for the citizens. They should not have to go anywhere to get details, all you need is to go to the portal and get it all, citizens can easily make a access in property related information anytime and anywhere. A strong actual property possession verification machine is important to the actual property industry. With the government’s on-line documentation and verification processes, a everlasting virtual document of such statistics can assist solve many belongings and belongings problems or disputes which can arise.
Overview Details of IGRS AP
|Name of the Portal
|Andhra Pradesh government
|Providing encumbrance certificate
|Property holders of Andhra Pradesh state
Objective of IGRS AP
The main aim of this portal is to provide every single property related detailed information is a one website, so that individuals do not have to go anywhere to get information. This portal will help them, and they can view details about any property anywhere anytime.
Some Important Details
This Program offers many services and among the services there are subsections that help the user to get detailed information. Some of the popular APIGRS services people use include GPA Search, Marriage Registration, Property Registration, Property Appraisal, Market Value Certificate, Certificate of Lien etc.
Features & Key Points
- This Portal offers many services and among the services there are subsections that help the user to get detailed information. Some of the popular APIGRS services people use include GPA Search, Marriage Registration, Property Registration, Property Appraisal, Market Value Certificate, Certificate of Lien etc.
- Lists are available in the portal “Search Section” to help you find and contact this office, to use the service. These include the Stamp Providers List, the eStamp Mailing Machine Providers List, the eStamp-SHCIL Providers List, the Notary License Holders List, the Chit Fund Companies List, and the Village Directory. This Online Portal includes the Registration Service which allows a user to register with the AP Registration and Stamping Department by creating a username and password.
- An APIGRS user must enter details such as user type, name, contact details including address and phone number, identity details such as Aadhaar card number, etc. in order to register. it has provided templates for the services you are looking for for your convenience. Some of the options include Sales Agreement Templates, Rental/Lease Templates, Mortgage Templates, Gift Templates, etc.
IGRS AP Search of Encumbrance Certificate
- For that, applicants have to visit the Official Website of IGRS AP.
- And there you have to find the Services, section and tap on Encumbrance Certificate EC option, and continue.
- And before making a submission process, real all the instructions carefully.
- Now applicants are required to select the Search criteria, and continue.
- In that, there are three registration year field option available for the applicants, which is Document.
- Now applicants are required to enter the captcha code and submit it.