As we all know that there are so many people who does not have their house and willing to get house in Maharashtra state. So, we have a news for them the government of Maharashtra have announced the latest scheme which is managed by the Department of management and staff, and the name of the scheme is IGR Maharashtra. If you are interested and wants to get all the information about the program, then you have to read this article till the end, and get it all.
Table of Contents
IGR Maharashtra 2024
The government of Maharashtra have announced the latest plan for the citizens so that they can buy houses in low prizes, and the register procedure and other procedure to buy property, everything will be managed by the IGR. This initiation is basically managed by the Department of Management and Staff, and the property documentation and registration procedure will be done easily with the help of this initiation.
Ready Reckoner Rates Under IGR Maharashtra
|Ready Reckoner rate Under IGR Maharashtra
Services Under IGR Maharashtra
- Ramp request and related services such as reimbursement etc are available under IGR.
- Electronic Filing of Mortgage Deeds (This feature is available to both banks and users, Electronic Proof of Ownership (First sale only), and as per the sources as of March 2021, only certain developers and MHADA will be able to use this feature.
Stamp Duty Calculation Under IGR Maharashtra
This tax must be included in many documents, such as B. Property Purchase Agreement, Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, Deed of Gift etc. According to IGR Maharashtra, stamp duty is charged at a rate of 3% to 7% of the total purchase value of the property. A user can calculate Stamp Duty Fees using Stamp Duty Calculator on Official website.
Online procedure to Calculate the Stamp Duty Charges
- If you want to calculate the charges then visit the official website.
- And after visiting the page, tap on Stamp Duty Calculator, and continue.
- After that you are required to choose the document type in order to be registered, because it’s a sell deed, tap on sell deed tab and continue.
- And now you have to tap on municipality area, and right after that choose market value and consideration amount and tap on calculate option and continue.
- And in the end details about stamp duty will be displayed on your screen.
Online Procedure to Search the Property Details
- For that you have to go to the Official Website of IGR.
- After that you are required to tap on E-search tab, and continue.
- Now the another page will open, and if you are new here then applicants have to make a registration procedure.
- And for that you have go to the login page, there enter your user id and password, and then select the property area which can be anything like urban area other than Mumbai, and also the rest of the Maharashtra state.
- And after that, insert the details like, year of registration, tehsil name, district name, lot number, village name, and continue.
- In case of the residence does not recognise the actual property, then they will provide survey number, parcel number, CTS no. enter etc, and tap on property Form.
- Once you have selected the object, click on the Index II option and a PDF file containing all the registration information will be downloaded.
Online Procedure to Apply for Stamp Duty Fund
- To apply for the stamp duty find, applicants have to go to the same official website of IGR.
- And there you have to find the option called Stamp Duty Fund, tap on it and continue.
- After that you have to enter the refund token number and its password, and right after that tap on view details option.
- And last with the help of this procedure, refund details will be displayed on your screen.
Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Form
- You must visit the official website and there is a link home page, click on the General Registry Inspector tab.
- Now a new page will open, on this page you have to choose whether you want to pay with login or without registration.
- It is very easy to pay without registration.
- Click the Pay without registration option.
- You will be taken to the screen to fill in all the details.
- Then select the payment to make: Stamp Duty Only, Registration Fees Only, and Stamp Duty and Registration Fees Together.
- Select the relevant property district, the registry office department in whose area of responsibility the property is located and the type of document.
- Enter the stamp duty fee and if the registration fee option is also selected, the resident must also pay the registration fee and fill in all the property details for buyers and sellers.
- After filling in the details, select the payment method, whether you want to pay by credit/debit card or online banking.
- Residents who can pay online will receive a challan through this portal and can pay cash at select bank branches and then click the submit option.
IGR Maharashtra: Ready Reckoner Rates 2023
|IGR Maharashtra Ready Reckoner Rate