In our view, there are many people in our nation who cannot afford the expenses of the hospital, because of their fees are very high and because of this people are not able to treat the disease properly. So, for that, the government of India have released the portal, called AB HWC Portal Login, in which all the needy people will get free treatment and for the government will create 150000 health centers which will provide over 5 lakhs rupees to all the poor families in India. To get more detailed information regarding this portal, must read this whole article till the end details such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, application process and any more.
Table of Contents
HWC Portal Login 2023
The government of India have initiated the latest portal, in which all the needy and poor people of India will get benefited by the government with free medical treatment and checkups. In India there are so many people who cannot afford expenses for medical treatments, so with the implementation of this, the government will provide 5 lakhs to each beneficiary which will be given through card, and over all 10 crores people will get benefited from this.
The government have created a Ayushman Bharat Card, with this every private and government hospitals citizen will be able to get free medical facilities. All the needy people who want to know more about it and apply for this card are requested to read the article and apply for it through the link given in this blog.
Overview Details of HWC Portal 2023
|Name of the Portal
|AB HWC Portal Login
|Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres
|Type of the article
|AB HWC Portal Login Daily Entry
|Citizen of India
Objective of HWC Portal Login
The main aim of this beneficial portal is to provide free medical treatments which is more expenses for the people to afford, this plan will cover all the expenses of the patients. The government have setup 150000 welfare centers which will provide 5 lakhs to each beneficiary, and as per the sources over 10 crore people will get benefited from this scheme. In this plan the government will provide each beneficiary a Aayushman Card who have applied for it and with this card, people will be able to get treatment in any private or government hospitals in India, so apply for it before it ends and get benefited.
Benefits of HWC Portal Login
- With the implementation of this portal, all the citizens of India will be able to get benefited through getting free medical treatment.
- Under this the government have created Health card for the candidates, which will provide help up to 5 lakhs rupees to each beneficiary.
- As per the reports the government have set the target to provide benefits over 10 crores of citizens in India, so apply for it.
- In order to apply under this portal, candidates should be the residence of India.
- For more details, go to the official website and get all the eligibility conditions that are mentioned
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- Ration card copy
- Passport size photo, etc
Available Services Under AB HWC Portal
- Psychological / Mental health care.
- ENT facility.
- Infant health care.
- Aged care facility.
- Health care services for Children & Teenager.
- Services for family planning.
- Management services.
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Emergency facility.
- pediatric health
- Communicable diseases.
App Details of HWC Portal
|AB-HWC – AYUSHMAN BHARAT – HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
|4.2 and above
|National Health Portal – MoHFW
|No. of Installs
|HWC APP Contact
Login Process of Ayushman Bharat AB HWC Portal Login
- In order to login, for that you have to go to the Official Website of AB HWC.
- And after that, you have to tap on AB Login option and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now if you haven’t registered yourself, the first make a registration and you will receive the username and password.
- Now on the login page enter your username, password and the captcha code, and tap on login option.
- By following these steps you can easily make a login process under this portal.
Procedure to Apply for Ayushman Card AB HWC
- First you have to go to the Nearest PSC Centre.
- Now you have to ask the Officer to check your name in Ayushman Bharat Card List.
- If your good Name is Available in the Ayushman Card List the you are Eligible for Aysuhman Bharat Card.
- If your name is Available then you have to submit all Required Documents under this program.
- After this the Officer will Check your Application for Registration & will provide you a registration number & ID.
- After 10 to 15 Days your Ayushman Card will be Delivered to Your Address.
- You can Also Download your Aysuhman Card Online.
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the Homepage Click on Contact Us Option on the top Right Corner.
- After Clicking a new page will open.
- On this page you can see all the Contact Information Regarding this Portal.
HWC Portal Contact Details
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) NIHFW Campus
- Baba Ganga Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi 110067
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone Numbers- 01126108982/ 83 / 84 / 92 / 93
Centre for Health Informatics (CHI)
- Baba Gang Nath Marg, New Delhi – 110067. • 011-26108982/83/84/92/93 • Munirka, • Phones: • 91-11-2616 5959/6441 .91-11-2610 7773 .91-11-2618 8485
AB HWC Portal Official Website Link ?
AB HWC Portal Full Form ?
- Ayushman Bharat Health Wellness Centre