Here we are again with another piece of news and that is the government of Himachal Pradesh has launched another program for all the farmers and cattle herders in the state to provide them chance to sell cow dung. Through this Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024, the government will buy RS 2 per kg cow dug to all the farmers and cattle herders in the state. So those who want to get this opportunity, then you have to apply for it through the process given in this article. Here we have mentioned details such as benefit, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024
The government of Himachal Pradesh has launched the program for the Farmers and cattle herders of the state. With the implementation of this program, all the beneficiaries will be able to sell cow dung in an reasonable price direct to the government which cost 2 rupees per kg. This will be beneficial for all the beneficiaries and it will also encourage other individuals to get into this field. If you want to apply, then first you have to get all the necessary details about this scheme and then take any further step.
Key Highlights of Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024
|Gobar Kharid Yojana
|By Chief Minister Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu
|Residents of Himachal Pradesh
|To increase the income of farmers and animal husbandry and to attract attention towards animal husbandry.
|2 Rupees KG
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024
The main objective of this program is to provide all the farmers and cattle herders an opportunity to earn money by just selling cow dung directly to the government. This program is created to encourage all the citizens of the state to come along in this field especially who are unemployed and live in rural areas. All the candidates are advised to apply and get benefitted from this program, all the details related to this scheme is available in this article.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024
- With the help of this program, all the citizens will be able to get a chance to sell cow dung in an reasonable price direct to the government.
- This program will also make the environment neat and clean and it will also reduce poverty from rural areas in the state.
- With the implementation of this program, the government will buy dung in 2 rupees per kg and the amount will directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- Most importantly, the government will look after this, so there is no middle man issue will come when it some in selling cow dung.
- This program is only available for the citizens of the Himachal Pradesh citizens.
- For this, all the beneficiaries must be a farmer or cattle herders in the state.
- There’s no age limit available for this program, all the beneficiaries will comes in this eligibility conditions are eligible.
- Candidates must have all the necessary documents with them at the time of registration.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Pen card
- Voter I’d card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Or email I’d if necessary
Registration Process Under Himachal Pradesh Gobar Kharid Yojana 2024
- First, all the interest beneficiaries have to visit their nearest Animal Husbandry or any Agricultural Department office.
- After that, you will get the application form from there.
- After that, you have to fill out the application with all the necessary details and attach all the documents that are asked for.
- Last, recheck the details and then submit the application form to the department.