HDFC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | HDFC Scholarship Status Check | HDFC Scholarship 2023 Last Date | HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Result
After launching so many scholarship programs for the poor and backward students, now the authorities of HDFC Bank have taken another initiative and launched a scholarship program called HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023. With the implementation of this scheme, the authorities will provide financial help to class 9th to Undergraduate students who are pursuing general and professional courses. If you are interested and willing to know more about the HDFC Scholarship 2023 program, then read this whole article till the end, and get details such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, application process and many more. candidates can create application process for the scholarship through both offline and online mode.
Table of Contents
HDFC Scholarship 2023
The authorities of HDFC Bank have released the latest scholarship program, in which the bank will provide financial support around 1 lakh to all the students from class 9th to Undergraduate level. This scheme is created for all the poor and needy students who are unable to pay their academics fee and tuition fee, and for that so many initiatives have taken by various governments and departments in India. Applicants who are interested and willing to apply, must check the website and apply through online mode, the activation of application has been started and the last date is 31st of January 2023, for more detailed information kindly check the article or go to the website.
Overview Details of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship|
|Concerned Authority||HDFC Limited|
|Last date||31 Jan 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Class 9th to UG for both general and professional students|
|Official website||Given below|
Objective of HDFC Scholarship
With the help of this scholarship, intelligent students who are unable to pay for their education expenses, the authorities will help them through providing then 1 lakh as a scholarship. There are so many parents who are poor and not able to help their children for their academics, and those who belongs to backward class, so the HDFC bank have decided and launched this program. Through this initiative all the students will become independent and secure, and they should not have to depend on anyone anymore.
Important Dates of the HDFC Scholarship
|Application form starting date||Active|
|Deadline for application submission||31st Jan 2023|
|Result||To be announced soon|
Scholarship Amount Details
|Scholarship Types||Scholarship Amount|
|Classes 9th to 12th Students||Rs. 15000/- (for Rural Students)|
Rs. 20000/- (for Urban Students)
|General UG Courses||Rs.40000/-|
|Professional UG Courses||Rs.100000/-|
Benefits Under HDFC Scholarship
There are so many benefits will be provided by the authorities of HDFC Bank, and some of them are given below:
- With the implementation of this program, all the beneficiaries will receive amount of 1 lakh.
- And those students who are studying in 9th to 12th standard, career guidance is setup for them, so that they can select best of courses in further academics.
- Under this program, the authorities have also set up the counselling for mental health wellness.
- Most importantly, final year students of undergraduate will be provided placements in various fields, because we all know that it is so difficult to find a better job after graduation.
- There will be also personality development classes and skill development for all the students to excel in their careers.
- Candidate should be the permanent residence of India, and the annual income of the family should not be more than 6 lakhs are required.
- Those students who have lost their parents and also the head of the family are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Those students whose parents are currently working in HDFC Bank are also not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who are recently enrolled in 9th to 12th in any recognised schools in India are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Under this program, those who are studying in UG General courses such as, BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc, form any recognised university or institute are eligible.
- And for UG professional courses such as, B.Tech/ B.Arch/ MBBS/ LLB, form any recognised university or institute are eligible.
Required Documents List
- Marksheet or Certificate from previous class.
- Identity card such as, (PAN card/ Aadhaar card/voter Id/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year Admission proof
- Crises document
- Reference letter from almost 2 people who are aware of family crises.
- Bank Account details
Procedure to Apply Under HDFC Scholarship 2023
- Candidates visit the Official website of the HDFC.
- And after reaching there, tap on Apply Now option, and continue.
- Now first make a registration process, and create a user id and password which will be sent to the beneficiaries registered mobile number.
- Now make a login process, and there enter your username and password, and tap on login option.
- After this process, the application form will open.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary details on it, and also attach the necessary scanned documents with it.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions, and tap on preview option.
- After verification, now tap on submit option, and the application process is done.