Application Process of Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2023 | Check Out Haryana Scholarship Online Form | Check Online Haryana Scholarship Last Date | Ambedkar Scholarship Haryana
Previously various scholarship schemes has been launched in order to provide a better platform to get better education, and we all know that education is a key of success and build a better life, and because lack of opportunities students go another nation for scholarships to gain a better education, now the government of Haryana again launched the latest scholarship program which is called Haryana Scholarship 2023. In this article we will share all the mandatory details about Haryana Scholarship Scheme, with you all, details such as, benefits, eligibility criteria, features, required documents list, application procedure and so on, interested applicants can get this opportunity before it ends read the article carefully.
Table of Contents
Haryana Scholarship 2023
The government of Haryana has initiated a great scholarship program, which collects scholarship funds to all the underprivileged students of the state. Previously the Haryana Scholarship Portal has announced various schemes and now they have launched another Haryana Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme the government will provide them financial support to lower grade students and higher grades students, these candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Overview Details of Haryana Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship
|Name of the State
|Students of the State of Haryana
|Financial Support for education
Har Chatravriti Scholarship
Objective of Haryana Scholarship 2023
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide benefits and financial aid to all the underprivileged students are desperately willing to get a better scholarship which help them to get a better education, and also they should not have to do another nation to get a better opportunity, the state is organizing a better platform for all of them.
Benefits of Haryana Scholarship
- Here is some of the benefits which will be provided by the government of Haryana, have a look:
- Free books and uniform will be provided to all the children.
- The government will also provide cash award scholarship to scheduled caste class 1st to 8th,
- And also, for the class 1st through 5 the monthly fee will be 150 INR for females and Rs. 75 for boys,
- On the other hand, for kids of class 6th to 8th monthly fees of 200 INR for girls and 100 for males.
Availeble Scholarships Under Haryana Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Haryana State Higher Education Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria Under Haryana Scholarship
- Providing free books and uniforms to Haryana children is for girls and SSC students up to 8th grade under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Excellence in Haryana Education is available for students studying in 6 to 12 months
- Scholarships for BPL Students is applicable to Class 1 to 8 students who belong to the BPL Haryana
- State Merit Incentive Scheme is applicable to the student who takes first, second and third place in the annual university examination applicable to students studying an undergraduate or postgraduate course in art trade studies (it does not apply to students studying at non-state colleges for personal studies by correspondence have)
- Meritcum means Minority Scholarship Scheme is applicable to students belonging to Muslim Sikh, Christian, Jain, Parsis and Buddhist community whose annual income must be less than 2.5 lakh
Required Documents List of Ambedkar Scholarship Haryana
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- BPL Certificate
- Previous year marksheet
- Valid Income certificate and
- Domicile Certificate of the Candidate.
Application Procedure of Haryana Scholarship 2023
In order to get registered into this scholarship program students are required to visit the official website or must contact the institute’s director to submit the new application. There are various application procedures where applicants must have to visit the institutes and submit the application for the scholarship. Some of the names of the institutes are given here, Merit-cum-Means Minority Scheme, Dr. Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna, Antyodaya Saral Portal, welfare schemes, Rajiv Gandhi State Meritorious Incentive Scheme, Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC, Haryana etc.
Procedure to Check Application Status of Haryana Scholarship 2023
- If you are willing to check your application status then you are required to visit the Official Website of the Haryana Scholarship.
- On that page, you will get the option Status of your Application, tap on it and continue.
- And then you have to enter your Application Number and tap on search,
- And last the application status will be open on your devices.
- Also Read Haryana Chirag Yojana a great Scheme started by Haryana Governemnt.
- Haryana student must apply for the scholarship first.
- Now the authorities have a suitable list for all students.
- The list is sent to the government.
- Students are selected from this list.
- Eligibility criteria and student grades are reviewed to form the final list.
Renewal Procedure of Haryana Scholarship 2023
All the new student must re-register for the new academic year. You only have to apply once for the Haryana Scholarship and you will receive a regular scholarship for each academic year. Once chosen, you are responsible for performance for the rest of your life.