Haryana RTE Admission 2022-23 Application Form | Haryana RTE Admission 2022-23 Last Date | RTE Haryana School List | RTE Admission 2022-23 Documents | RTE Haryana School List 2022-23
Previously there has been so many beneficial schemes and portals has been launched by the government of India, now here is another initiative which is called Haryana RTE Admission Scheme, which is initiated by the government of Haryana. Under this scheme, those people who are poor and disadvantaged will be able to get private education, and get so many other benefits also. In this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this program like its benefits, eligibility conditions, features, including application procedure is also available in this blog, all you need is to read this article till the end.
Haryana RTE Admission
The government of Haryana has taken a great initiative and launched the latest scheme which is called Haryana RTE Admission. With the implementation of this scheme, people who are disadvantages and poor and somehow, they could not manage to give their children education, this scheme will provide private education to the people of the state. The government has reserved 25% of all places in private schools for groups of students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. Recipients would have free access to these institutions. The law is being put into practice, the government plans to set up a monitoring unit.
Overview of Haryana RTE Admission
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana RTE Admission|
|Launched By||The Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Haryana|
|Objective||To provide free and required education|
Objective of Haryana RTE Admission
The main aim of this scheme is to provide free education to all the children of the state, who belongs to poor background or disadvantaged. This will be private education, so the attendance should be 25% is required.
Benefits Under Haryana RTE Admission
- Applicants should not have to pay anything to enrol their children in these schools, and those students who belongs to low-income families can apply for one of the 25 percent of places reserved by the government in private schools.
- Students who belong to these category SC, ST, or OBC groups are also eligible for benefited from this scheme.
- In order to monitor the implementation of the Haryana Law regarding the admission to the Right to Education, the government have decided to set up a Monitoring Cell, and this monitoring body will also be able to manage complaints from children and their parents.
- Those children who belongs to low-income families in Haryana, will also be able to receive financial support from the state government to attend a private school of their choice.
- In order to get benefited from this scheme, applicants should be the residence of Haryana state.
- The age of the students must be 3 to 9 years, more than this or less than this are not eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- The annum income of the family of the student should not be more than 1,80,000.
Required Documents List
- Passport size Photograph of the student
- Aadhar Card
- Family Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Online Registration Procedure of Haryana RTE Admission
- Applicants who are willing to make a registration procedure, applicants are required to visit the Official website.
- On that page, you will see that Apply option, tap on it and continue.
- The application page will appear on your screen, continue with the procedure.
- There you have to fill all the details which is required,
- And also with the application form, attach all the required documents with it.
- And last you have to Submit the application form.