Haryana Marriage Registration Online Registration | Check Online Haryana Marriage Registration Status | Haryana Marriage Certificate Download | Haryana Marriage Certificate Status
Previously various schemes and portal launched by the government, and now there is another initiative which is called Haryana Marriage Registration launched by the Government of Haryana. With the implementation of this scheme so many advantages will be provided to all the couples. Here in this blog we will share all the mandatory details regarding this Haryana Marriage Registration, such as, its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, documents list, application procedure, Haryana Marriage Certificate and so many other details also, interested individuals are advised to read this article till the end.
Haryana Marriage Registration
The government of Haryana has taken a great initiative which is Haryana Marriage Registration which is online based registration. The intension of this scheme that every newly married couple should have to register themselves in this portal, and it can be use in various reasons like, visa, change the family name, and so on, and the certificate will be legal lawfully. There is a very easy step to register individuals can continue that procedure at home they should not have to go anywhere.
Also Read Haryana Scholarship Scheme Started by Haryana Govt. to give Scholarships.
Overview Details of Haryana Marriage Registration
|Name of the Scheme||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Recently married couple|
|Objective||Registering marriage online in Haryana|
Also Check Out Huda Plot Scheme a great initiative started by Haryana Govt
Objective of Haryana Marriage Certificate
The main purpose of the Haryana application is to allow residents of Haryana to register for marriage certificates from the comfort of their own homes. Haryana residents are not required to register at government buildings. You can apply on Haryana Marriage Registry official website. This saves time and resources while increasing system transparency.
Benefits of Haryana Marriage Registration
Couples who got married in pandemic were unable to do such registration, because all the registrar offices were close that time. So, the government of Haryana has taken a initiative where individuals should not have to go anywhere or any offices, they can easily make a registration sitting at home. As per the sources there are so many other benefits also which is provided by the government.
Eligibility Criteria Under Haryana Marriage Registration
- Here is the list of eligibility criteria, before make a registration must read it carefully:
- The bride and groom should be 18 and 21 years old, less then tis are not eligible for this portal.
- And there must be only one life partner for the another individuals.
- The bride and groom need to have resided withinside the location in which the wedding is to be registered for at the least 1 month.
Required Documents List
- Proof of Marriage
- Proof of date of birth of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Residence Proof of both Bride and Bridegroom
- Photograph of both parties
- Marriage Invitation Card
- The Marriage Photograph (Couple Photograph)
|Application submitted within 90 days from the Date of Marriage||Rs.150/-|
|Application submitted after 90 days but within one year from marriage’s date||Rs.350/-|
|Application submitted after 1 year||Rs.300/-|
Registration Procedure of Haryana Marriage Registration
- If you are eligible and willing to make a registration into this portal, then candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the Haryana Marriage Registration.
- And there you have to tap on Account link and when the link open, tap on Register, and continue.
- And then the application form will open, and there you have to enter all the mandatory details which is asked in the application form.
- And click on register, and then the activation link will be sent to your Email id.
- Now again you have check official website and tap on account option, and tap on sign in and continue.
- The application form will appear on your devices and there fill your details marriage registrar district, marriage details, groom details, bride details, photograph’s etc.
- And last upload couple picture and tick on declaration of the application form.
- And submit the application form and make a proper payment, and last after making a payment you can view the form.
- Also Read Haryana Chirag Yojana started to help children.
Offline Procedure of Haryana Marriage Registration
- To register your marriage offline, it is necessary to follow the simple steps below.
- The candidate must go to the relationship registration center in the municipal government of the area where the marriage will be celebrated.
- Submit the application together with the required documents and the recommended amount every business day at the office of the marriage center.
Haryana Marriage Certificate Download
- To download the marriage certificate you need to follow the following simple procedure-
- Visit the official website link provided here. From the home page.
- click the Online Status option under the Online Services menu.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the Transaction ID verification code.
- Now you’ll see Your Marriage Certificate.
- Click the download link.
- Toll-free number 1800-2000-023
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org