Har Chatravriti Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Har Chatravriti Scholarship Last Date | Har Chatravriti Status
Previously there are so many scholarship programs have launched by various governments and its departments to provide financial support to those students who are willing to get higher education in best collages and gain best education for their better future, and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Haryana, which is called Har Chatravriti Scholarship.
With the implementation of this program the government will provide support for their higher education in any government aided or self-financing collages or outside Haryana collages. If you are interested and willing to apply under this scheme, then first get all the detailed information which is available in this article, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list and many more. read this article consciously and get detailed information before any further process.
Table of Contents
Har Chatravriti Scholarship 2023
The government of Haryana, Department of Higher Education have released the scholarship program for the students who have desire to make their future and for that they have to get enrolled in best collages. We all know that there are students who come from poor families and unable to pursue their career in their interest fields, so for that various initiatives have launched by the governments, and this is one of them. Under this scheme, there are five departments which will verify applicant’s applications, so interested candidates are advised to make a registration under this scheme without paying any fee.
Overview Details of Har Chatravriti Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Organization||Department of Higher Education Haryana|
|Name of the Scheme||Har Chatravratti Scholarship Scheme Haryana|
|Colleges/ Institutes Included||Govt. Aided/ SFC|
|Last Date of Registration||January 20, 2023|
|Application Fees||No Fees|
|No. of Scholarships Available||Ten (10)|
|No. of Departments||Five (5)|
|Amount in the Scheme||Varies Scheme Wise|
Objective of Har Chatravriti Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide benefits to all the needy and poor people of the state who have desire to pursue higher education in any government aided or self financed university. And with the implementation of this scheme, the government will make sure that each candidate will get financial support.
Eligibility Criteria of the Har Chatravriti Scholarship
- Those who are willing to get benefited should be the residence of Haryana state.
- Candidate must have PPP, Parivar Pechan Patar, which is important.
- Thise students who are studying outside of Haryana state but permanent resident of the state are also eligible for this scheme.
|Scheme||Institute Type||Cat.||Family Income||Attendance|
|Post Matric Scholarship – SC||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||SC||Up to Rs. 2.5 Lac||75%|
|Post Matric Scholarship – BC||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||BC||Up to Rs. 2.5 Lac||75%|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme For SC||Govt Only||SC||N/A||60%|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme, available for Grand Children of Freedom Fighters in the year of (2010-11)||Govt & Aided||Any||N/A||50%|
|Free Books For SC||Govt Only||SC||N/A|
|State Merit Scholarship for UG Girls||Govt Only||Any||N/A||N/A|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||Govt Only||Gen/ SC||N/A||N/A|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||N/A||N/A|
|State Merit Scholarship To UG/PG Students||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||N/A||N/A|
|Lower Income Group Scheme||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||Up to Rs. 12,000 Per annum||N/A|
Scholarship Amount Details Under this Scheme
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||Amount on monthly basis|
|Post Matric Scholarship- SC||Rs. 2500- 13500/- (Yearly)|
|Post Matric Scholarship- BC||Rs. 160- 750/-|
|Consolidated Stipend and Free Books Scheme for SC||Rs. 3000/-|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme||Rs. 2000/- (Fix) + Rs. 1000/-|
|State Merit Scholarships for Under Graduate Girls||Rs. 3000/- (Yearly)|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||Rs. 2000- 5000/- (Yearly)|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)||Compete School College Fees (Yearly)|
|State Merit Scholarship to UG/ PG Students||Rs. 50- 900/-|
|Lower Income Group Scheme||Maintenance Charges/ Fees etc.|
Required Documents List
- Identity card of the family
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Residential proof
- Fee receipt of collage admission
Procedure to Apply Under Har Chatravriti Scholarship 2023
- All the applicants have to visit the Official website of the scheme.
- And after reaching there, first you have to make a registration process, tap on Registration option and continue.
- After tapping on it, now you have to enter your family id (pariwar pehchan patra), and then the members list will appear on your screen.
- After that tap on Generate otp option, and then the OTP will send to the registered mobile number.
- Now verify it, and then all the details of the candidate will be auto filled in the registration form, and after registration you will receive user id and password.
- Now make a login process with user id and password, and fill out the application form with valid details, and also attach all the necessary documents with it.
- Check the provided details and then tap on submit option.