Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023 Registration | Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility | Vahli Dikri Yojana Form | गुजरात वहली डिक्री योजना 2023
As we all know that there are so many parents who face a lot of issues while raising a girl child, and for such issues so many assistance aid schemes have been launched by various government departments, and now the government of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the government will provide incentives to all parents who have a girl child, and assistance will be provided for girls. If you are interested and willing to get the more detailed information regarding this Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023, then you have to go through this article till the end, details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, the application procedure, and many more.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
Valhi Dikri Yojana is a program established by the Government of Gujarat in India to provide financial support to one-girl families. The program aims to promote gender equality and provide financial support to families who face social and economic challenges in raising a girl. The scheme also offers an additional benefit of Rs. 2,000 to the girl if she completes her primary education, Rs. 4,000 if you complete her secondary education, and Rs.6,000 if she completes her upper secondary education.
This is to encourage parents to educate their daughters and give them the opportunity to excel in life. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government provides a grant of Rs. 1 lakh for families with one girl. The scheme applies to families where parents’ annual income is less than Rs.2 lakhs. The plan provides financial support for two girls in a family.
Overview Details of Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|In Gujarati||વહાલી દીકરી યોજના|
|Launch By||State Government|
|राज्य का नाम||Gujarat|
|उद्देश्य||राज्य की लड़कियों का भविष्य उज्ज्वल करना|
|सहायता राशि||110000 रुपये|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Objective of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- The main goal is to improve the situation and well-being of girls from economically disadvantaged families in Gujarat, India.
- The program aims to provide financial support to families with girls and to encourage them to educate their daughters. The main objectives of the plan are as follows:
- The plan aims to prevent the practice of female infanticide by providing financial support to families with girls.
- The program encourages families to educate their daughters by providing financial assistance to pay for school fees, books, and other educational expenses.
- The plan aims to prevent child marriage by pushing back the age of marriage for girls and encouraging them to complete their education.
- The program aims to empower girls by promoting their education and providing them with financial assistance that can help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
Benefits of Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Financial support: The plan provides financial support for girls from economically disadvantaged families. Under this scheme, the Government provides Rs. 1 lakh for the first and second daughters in a family when they turn 18 and Rs. 2 lakhs for the third daughter.
- Promotes Education: The aim of the program is to encourage parents to send their daughters to school and to promote their education. The financial support provided can be used to pay for school fees, books, and other educational expenses.
- Prevent Female Infanticide: Female infanticide is still a common practice in some parts of India. This program aims to stop this practice by providing financial support to families with girls.
- Prevents Child Marriage: The program also aims to prevent child marriage by encouraging parents to keep their daughters in school and postpone their marriage until they are adults.
- Empowering Girls: By promoting education and providing financial support, this plan aims to empower girls and help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
- The family may have a maximum of two daughters.
- Annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The applicant’s daughter must have been born on or after August 2, 2019.
- The applicant’s daughter must be enrolled in Class 1 at the time of application.
Required Documents List
- Residence proof
- Identity proof of the applicant
- Birth certificate of the daughter.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- School certificate to verify the daughter’s enrollment in Class 1.
Application Procedure of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
- Visit the Official website of the Gujarat government or the Women and Child Development Department to access the application form for the Valhi Dikri Yojana.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details such as the name of the girl child, date of birth, address, parent’s name, etc.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form. The necessary documents include the girl child’s birth certificate, an Aadhaar card, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the Women and Child Development Department in your district. You can also submit the form to the nearest Anganwadi center or the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) office.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive an acknowledgment slip with a reference number. Keep this slip safe as it will be required for future reference.
- The government officials will verify the application form and the documents submitted. If everything is found to be in order, the financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the girl child’s mother in three installments.
- The first installment of Rs. 4,000 will be given at the time of the girl child’s enrollment in Class 1,
- The second installment of Rs. 6,000 will be given when the girl child reaches Class 9,
- And the final installment of Rs. 1 lakh will be given when the girl child turns 18 years old.
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the Yojana.
- Now on the Homepage you have to click on Contact Us Option Located on top Right Corner.
- Now you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you can see all the Contact Information.