Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Eligibility
There are so many schemes introduced by the state government of Goa to provide financial support, and other necessary benefits to the citizens of the state, and now the government has come again with another initiative that is called Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023. Under this, the government will provide free transportation for the citizens to visit holy places in the state of Goa. Here we will provide you with all the necessary details about this beneficial transportation scheme such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration process, and many more. All you need is to go to the scheme’s Official Website and apply through the process given which is PDF.
Table of Contents
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023
The government of Goa has initiated a scheme for the citizens of the state to provide them with ease to visit holy places in the state. This scheme will be implemented in the 2022 assembly elections, which aims to provide free bus transport to all the citizens of the state who are willing to visit holy places in different places in the state but due to financial conditions and health issues especially old age citizens unable to visit these places. With the implementation of this initiative, it will become easier for the pilgrims to visit holy places which are located in the sites of the state. Those who want to grab this beneficial opportunity are advised to fill out the PDF form and apply for it, or more details kindly go to the Official Website through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana|
|Introduced by||Goa Government|
|Introduced on||November 7, 2022|
Objective of Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
This program aims to promote religious tourism while ensuring inclusivity and accessibility for all the citizens of the state. It intends to facilitate and promote religious pilgrimages by providing them with free traveling opportunities to religious sites of the state. This scheme seeks to foster a sense of cultural and religious unity in the state by encouraging all pilgrims to get different religious and cultural heritages. It will raise awareness about the rich history, tradition, and values of such holy places, which will make a huge contribution to goa cultural heritage.
Benefits of Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
- Under this, all the citizens of the state will get a chance to visit religious pilgrimages to the sites of the state, which will connect them with their spiritual beliefs and experience inner peace and fulfillment.
- With the implementation of this initiative, all the participants will gain a deeper understanding of the rich cultural pilgrimages of Goa by just going to all the historical and sacred sites of the state.
- Under this, the rides for pilgrim visitors will be free of cost, so citizens don’t have to pay any necessary fees to visit any religious place.
- As we know group travel to religious sites encourages communities to make a bong, so, keeping this in mind this platform will allow all the citizens to come together and strengthen social ties.
- Velankanni in Tamil Nadu state.
- Tirupati Shrine in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Shirdi in Maharashtra state.
- To get this beneficial opportunity candidate should be a resident of Goa.
- Those who want to use this free transportation facility should be 50 years old, as per the requirement of the scheme.
- Eligible citizens must have valid identity proof which will show that you are a resident of the state.
Required Documents List
- Residence Proof
- Identification Proof
- Age Proof
- Religious Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport-sized Photographs
- Bank Account Details
- Medical Certificate
- Declaration Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Special Permits
Procedure to Download Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Form
- To download the application form you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After that, you will get to the homepage of the scheme.
- There you have to tap on Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Form, option and continue.
- After this, the application form will display on your screen.
- Now you have to download it and make a printout of it.
- You have to fill out the application form and attach the documents that are asked for.
- Then submit the application form to the concerned authority.