Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Application Form
After launching so many schemes the government of Goa has launched the latest scheme for the citizens to provide them ease with health insurance the name of the program is Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (ddssy) 2023. Under this program, the government will provide health insurance to all the citizens of the state, we all know many citizens have suffered a lot during the Covid period, and the government has taken the initiative to provide its citizens well life health insurance. In this article, we will provide you with all the mandatory detailed information about this program which will include some of its benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and much more. So, all the citizens of the Goa state are advised to go through all the mandatory details before making any further processes.
Table of Contents
Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (ddssy) 2023
The Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is the latest health insurance scheme that aims to provide accessible and affordable healthcare services to the residents of Goa state, India. This program is named after the prominent Indian Philosopher and thinker Deen Dayal Upadhyaya. This scheme will continue to uphold his values of social welfare and development by ensuring that quality healthcare will be given to all the citizens of the state. With the implementation of this scheme, all citizens will be able to get a wide range of medical services and treatments without any expenses. This health insurance scheme will cover all the different medical conditions from routine checkups to critical treatments, surgeries, and hospitalizations. This program is designed to reduce the financial burden on citizens which is often connected to medical emergencies, and allow all the families to focus on their well-being rather than any financial implications.
Key Highlights of Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (ddssy)
|Goa State government
|1st September 2016
|Purpose to Launch
|Provide Health Insurance to the citizens of the state.
|Citizens of Goa
|United India Insurance Company Ltd
|ddssy card renewal process
Objective of Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (ddssy)
The main objective of this program is to provide quality healthcare services for all the residents of the state, regardless of their socioeconomic backgrounds. this program seeks to bridge the gap in healthcare disparities by ensuring that every candidate gets the opportunity to receive necessary medical care. this program intends to reduce the financial burden which is associated with healthcare expenses and enable them to seek timely medical attention without worrying about medical expenses costs.
Features of Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (ddssy)
- This scheme will provide medical coverage to all the citizens of the state which will include consultations, diagnostics, surgeries, medications, and much more. This will ensure that all the candidates and families will get equal access to quality medical.
- All the beneficiaries will receive cashless transactions at a network of registered hospitals and healthcare providers, which will eliminate the need for upfront payments and reimbursement claims and, the process of seeking medical attention.
- This program has an amazing network of empaneled hospitals and healthcare facilities, both in urban and rural areas of the state, which will ensure that each beneficiary will receive the best quality healthcare services.
- This initiative will provide coverage for families, acknowledging the importance of the collective health and well-being of the citizens, which will help safeguard the health of every family member under a single umbrella.
|Renewal Fee per Year
|3 or less than that
|4 or more than that
- Those candidates who are permanent residents of Goa state are eligible.
- Citizens who have lived there for the last 5 years are eligible for this program.
- This program is not for those candidates who are government employees.
Required Documents List
- Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
- Family Details
- Income Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Details
- Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Records
- Insurance Information
- Declaration Form
Application Procedure Under Goa Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana 2023
- Those candidates who want to get registered under this scheme, are advised to go to the Official Website.
- After reaching the webpage, you have to tap on the Register Now option and continue.
- Now you have to complete the registration form and you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and the option of application form will appear on your screen.
- Tap on it the form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in all the necessary details on it and attach the documents also.
- Last check the provided details and then submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.