Food Bill Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | Food Bill Scholarship for OBC Students | ફૂડ બિલ શિષ્યવૃત્તિ 2023 | Food Bill Scheme
Today here in this article we will discuss about the latest initiation which is launched by the Social Justice Empowered Government of Gujarat which is called Food Bill Scholarship. Under this beneficial program, all the students who are pursuing medical degree, and engineering courses and who belongs to SC category will get assistance aid for 10 months. So, if you’re interested and wants to get benefited from this scholarship program, and want to get more details, the you have to read this article till the end, and here you will get eligibility criteria, benefits, application process and many more information.
Food Bill Scholarship 2023
The government of Gujarat have announced the latest scholarship scheme for the candidates to provide them assistance aid for their food facility. With the implementation of this scheme, those students who are recently studying medical, and engineering courses will get assistance aid of 1000 on monthly basis for last 10 months. This scheme will cover all the backward class people who could not manage their expenses and pay their food bills, because we all know that health is so important for the students, and these SC students comes from low background and backward class, so keeping this in mind the government have created this scholarship scheme.
Overview Details of Food Bill Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Food Bill Assistance Scholarship|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Department||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||All the SC Category, Medical, and Engineering Students|
|Category||Gujarat Govt Scheme|
|Official Website||Given below|
Objective of Food Bill Assistance Scholarship
A=the main aim of this scholarship scheme is to provide assistance to all the backward class people so that they can get proper food, which is necessary for their health. We all know that in medical and engineering courses, so much money they have to spent to get this degree, and because of this they could not get proper diet for themselves. So, for this the government of Gujarat have created this scheme, which will be managed by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat.
Services Available Under Food Bill Scholarship
- Monthly Food Benefits
- Nutrition Education
- Farmers Market Vouchers
- Food Pantries
- Community Kitchens
Food Bill Scholarship Eligibility
- Only those students who are recently studying Engineering courses and medical courses, will be able to get benefited from this scholarship program.
- And on the other hand, those students who are from backward class and belong to SC category, are eligible for this scheme.
- And only those students will be able to get benefited from this scheme, who’s annual family income is less than 2.5 lakhs.
Benefits of Food Bill Assistance Scholarship
- The scheme is basically initiated by the Gujarat Government and managed by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- With the implementation of this scholarship program, the assistance aid of 1000 will provide to all the beneficiaries till 10 months.
- The government will provide aid, so that all the backward class and SC category students can get a good diet, which make them conscious in their fields.
Food Bill Scholarship Required Documents
- Passport size photo
- Previous year marks sheet
- Hostel certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Address proof
- Death certificate
- Date of birth
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Fees receipt
- The passbook of the bank
- 12th class certificate
- Income certificate
Online Registration Process Under Food Bill Scholarship 2023
- All the eligible candidates are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And there, you have to find the Apply Now option, tap on it and continue with the process.
- After clicking on that link, now tap on New Registration option and continue.
- After this the application form will appear, now fill the from with all the necessary details which is asked on that page.
- And with that, also upload all the necessary documents which is needed, before making a submission process verify all the details.
- And last you have to do is to submit the application form, and also applicants are advised to keep the application copy for their future use also.
Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation
- Block No. 2, 7th Floor, D-2 Wing, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar,
- Phone No… 079-23258688 -079-23258684 Gujarat – 382010