EBC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online | EBC Scholarship Benefits | EBC Scholarship Login
As we know, the government has come out with many schemes for the students, because they are unable to pay their fees due to poverty, and now the government of Maharashtra had launched scheme program for EBS students which is called EBC Scholarship. With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, the government will provide financial support for their academics, so that they should not have to beg anyone, and with this all the students will become independent. Here you will get all the detailed information about this scheme, which include benefits, eligibility criteria, necessary documents list, application process and many more.
EBC Scholarship 2023
The government of Maharashtra have launched latest scholarship scheme called EBC Scholarship which is also known as Economically Backward Class Scholarship Scheme 2023, in which the government will provide financial help to all the eligible candidates who belongs to this category. This program is only available for the EBC students who are pursuing UG, PG and Diploma in Medical, Engineering, Agriculture courses will receive 100% allowance for the courses fee. Interested candidates who are willing to get registered and benefited from this scheme, are advised to read all the provided details and apply for the scholarship through the link given in this article.
Overview Details of EBC Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||Open Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Students|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||Provide financial support to all the EBC students|
|Benefits||1600 to hostel girls every month for last 10 months 1000 to female day scholars for last 10 months 1400 to hostel boys every month for last 10 months 800 to male day scholars for last 10 months|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward students|
|Last Date of Application||31 May 2023|
Jagadish Chandra Bose Scholarship
Objective of EBC Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to support all the students who are poor and belongs to EBC category. Because we all know that, there are so many parents who can not afford fee for their child academics, but with this scheme each beneficiary will receive great valid amount every month which will be helpful for the candidate. So, if you are interested, then read this whole article consciously till the end.
Benefits of EBC Scholarship 2023
- With the help of this scheme, all the economically backward category students will receive assistance aid every month for their expenses in academics.
- Under this scheme, 1600 rupees will be provided to all the hostel girls for last 10 months.
- And amount of 1000 will be given for all female day scholars for last 10 months.
- Amount of 1400 will be provided to the hostel boys for 10 months.
- And 800 rupees will be given all male day scholars for last 10 months.
- If you want to know more about benefits and other necessary details, then check the official notification and get details.
Eligibility Criteria of EBC Scholarship Scheme
- Candidate should be the residence of Maharashtra and belongs to EBC category is necessary for this scheme.
- Those candidates who belongs to Karnataka Border can also avail benefits from this scheme.
- Candidates must have personal bank account which must be linked with the Aadhar Card of the Candidate.
- Those students who have applied for other scholarship in this current year are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Those students who have enrolled themselves in CAP, Common Admission Process are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiaries family should not be more than 2.5 lakhs and for that there is no percentage criteria.
- Those students whose annual income is more than 2.5 and less than 8 lakhs, the percentage should be 50% is required in previous examination.
Required Documents List
Here is the list of important documents which will be needed for the application process, take a look at the list:
- Admission confirmation letter
- Previous qualifying examination Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Gap Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Holder
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Link
Application Registration Procedure Under EBC Scholarship 2023
- For registration process, candidates go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after that, you have to complete the registration process through tapping on Register now option.
- After that, you have to complete the Aadhar authentication through entering OTP, which you will get on your mobile number.
- After registration you get username and password to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Now make a login process with these login details.
- And now fill the application form with all the necessary details on it.
- And on that form also attach necessary documents with it.
- Now after completing the form, submit the application form.