Check E Shram Card 2nd Installment List | Check Online E Shram Card 2nd Installment Date | E Shram Card 2nd Kist Kab Aayegi | E Shram Card 2nd Kist List
We all know that the Government of India has launched the e Shram Card, in order to provide assistance facility and various benefits also, and so many applicants have registered themselves in this program. Those candidates who have already get Shramik Card and also received both first and second instalment of Rs.1000, its time to see the E Shram Card 2nd Installment. Here in this article we will tell you all the details regarding the procedure how can you get two installment and when. You will all the mandatory information in this article.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card 2nd Installment
This E Shram Card program is basically started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, to provide benefits for those labors who work in unorganized sector, in order to improve their financial status. And as per the sources there are huge number of candidates who have applied for the E Shram Card Second Installment . So many labors who have registered and get their card by the third week of January have already get their 1st installment of Rs.1000 now its time to get the 2nd installment which will be given in the month of March 2022.
Overview Details of E Shram Card 2nd Installment
|Name of the Scheme||E Shram Card 2nd Installment List|
|Name of the Card||E Shram Card|
|Name of the Article||e-SHRAM Card 2nd Instalment 2022|
|The Second Credit Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
|Age Limit||15 – 59 years|
|Beneficiaries||Only registered beneficiaries can access the e-SHRAM page. / eligible laborers already enrolled in the scheme|
Eligibility Criteria of E Shram Card 2nd Installment
Candidates who have registered themselves in this E Shram Card yojana, will be able to get benefits form this yojana. The government will help them financially, so they can help their families.
Required Documents under E Shram Card 2nd Payment List
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Ration magazine
- Electricity bill
- Number linked Aadhar Card will be benefited.
Eligibility Criteria of E Shram Card Second Installment
E Shram Card 2nd Installment List age requirements from 15 to 59 years old. Must not be a member of EPFO or ESIC. Must not be a tax-paying citizen, and the candidates should be employed in the informal sector.
Procedure of Balance Check via Mobile of E Shram Card 2nd Installment
- If you want to check your Balance then you can call toll-free number, or you can also visit to your bank in order to receive a passbook and you can check your balance.
- Secondly you can also download the Umang App, form play store or App store, and make a registration to check your instalment details
- You can also check, Public Financial Management System, PFMS option and tap on it in the application.
- You will be taken to the next page of the PFMS where you will have a variety of options to choose from including “See the status of your payment”.
- A new page will be displayed to you. Enter the partner bank name, bank account number, and mobile phone number, then click the Submit button, and all the details will be shown on your screen.
Balance Check via Website of E Shram Card Second Installment
- If you are willing to see the installment through website, then you are required to visit the official website, and the homepage will appear.
- On that page you will see the login or registration option, you have to tap on it.
- There you have to create the account via providing mobile number, and continue.
- After making a proper registration, make a login process.
- You will be given the option to use the new FAQ dashboard.
- You need to go to the PMF’s section and click on the option that says “Learn more about the payment link option”.
- After that, you need to enter your bank account details, including routing number and mobile phone number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- And then, it services all the transactions it received from the government plus the second payment if it was deposited in your bank account.
Procedure of E Shram Card 2nd Instalment through Umang Application
- The step-by-step process to check quota via Umang app is like downloading Umag official app from your mobile phone number, which is available on both Android phones and I-phones.
- Open the app and then register by creating an account there.
- You will then be asked to generate an MPIN number; do it and keep going.
- In the application, select the PFMS Public Financial Management System option by highlighting it.
- You will be taken to the next page of the PFMS where you can choose from a number of options including “See the status of your payment”.
- Your browser will open a new page.
- Click the Submit button after entering the appropriate bank name, account number and mobile phone number.
Procedure to check E Shram card money?
- Now you can check the message of the mobile number linked to your bank account.
- You can check this by visiting the bank where you have an account.
- Enter notebook.
- You can also check your balance via Google Pay, Paytm or Wallet.
- You can get your account information by calling the bank’s toll-free number.
UP Workers at the Forefront of e-Shram Portal Registration
Since the announcement by the Uttar Pradesh government of granting Rs 500 as a living allowance to holders of a state E-Shram card, unorganized sector workers in a large number of states are registering on the E-Shram portal. In the top and still Uttar Pradesh is in the top. Besides that, the other 5 states that are at the forefront of registering for the Shram Card are as follows.