E Kalyan Scholarship 2023 Online Registration | Check E Kalyan Application Status | E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Apply | E Kalyan Student Login | E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023 Last Date | ई कल्याण झारखण्ड स्कालरशिप
As we all know various state government has launched so many Scholarship schemes for the eligible candidates who can not afford money to pursue their career, not here is another scheme which is launched by the government of Jharkhand and organized by the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department, and the scheme is E Kalyan Scholarship 2023. In this article we will share with you all the mandatory details regarding this E Kalyan Jharkhand 2023, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, procedure of registration and many other details also. We will make sure that with this port we will provide you all the information.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
The government of Jharkhand has launched a scholarship scheme which is called E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship. With the implementation of this scheme, all the scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, minority, and backward class students will get scholarships for their studies, in this scheme there are scholarships such as, pre-matric scholarship, post matric within state, and post matric outside states are available for the students. All you need is to get enrolled into this scheme, through making a registration.
Overview Details of E Kalyan Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scheme||E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship|
|Name of the Department||Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department|
Also Read KALIA Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship||Between November to February|
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand Scholarship||Between March to April|
|Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)||Between December to April|
Eligibility Criteria of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- Before applying for the scholarship all the applicants are required to read the eligibility conditions:
- Beneficiary must be the residence of Jharkhand and should belongs to scheduled caste, minority, schedule tribe and backward class.
- It is mandatory that annual income of family should not be more than 2.5 lakh for scheduled tribe and scheduled caste.
- And for the backward class annual income should not be more than 1.5 lakh.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Resident proof
Non Eligible Candidates for the E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Those applicants who belongs to SC/ST category and have more than 2,5 lakh family income, and BC category whose annual income is more than 1.5 are not eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
Online Registration Procedure of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
- Eligible candidates must go to the Official Website of the e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship.
- And there you will see the option called Student Registration option, tap on it and continue.
- On that page you are required to fill all your personal details like name, father’s name, Email if, Date of birth etc, and then also enter the Captcha code available on the page, and then tap on Create Account and continue.
- And now you are required to go back to the web page and search the Scholarship Registration link which is available on the menu bar tap on it and continue.
- After clicking on it the new web page will be open on your screen where you have to search Student Login Registration for Pre-Matric Scholarships Registrations” or “Student Login Registration for Post-Matric Scholarships Registrations, and then you are required to click on Sign up or Register option.
- Now click on Login option and choose student/ login name or Email id or you can also use mobile number, and fill the login details which asked and also fill the captcha code and tap on Sign in option and continue.
- After that the rest procedure of filling the application form will be done, and also upload the documents, photo, signature in a PDF mode.
- And last Submit the application but before that all the applicants are required to check twice their form before making a submission procedure.
Student Login Process Under E Kalyan Scholarship
- First go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- Now on the homepage of the website click on Student Login Option.
- A login Page will Open Now.
- Now select the student Name, ID, Mobile Number.
- Enter the Password & Click on the Login Option.
Process to Register Complaint
- Go to the Official Website First.
- Now on the homepage click on the option called Complaint.
- A new page will open on that page you have to enter the required details like Aadhar Number, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Now click on Register the Complaint Option.
Helpline Numbers / Contact Us
- In case if you find any problem or any technical issues then you can contact on 040-23120591, 040-23120592, and 040-23120593, from Monday to Saturday 10:30 to 5:00 Pm.
- And you can also make a complaint through Email, email@example.com.